[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: téléchargement.jpg (8KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
8KB, 185x272px
--------------SPOILERS OF IT--------------------

*cough* hum, all right all right, here's a few things i wanted to share about this book with my fellow compatriotes : 1. The Turtle. What the fuck. I mean, if you make a good (turtle) and an evil (It) side, make the good side look like something, all i could come up with at the end is that the Turtle could've NEVER helped them and it never did (except maybe that one time with Mike when he threw a rock at the gigantic bird and he felt like someone was pushing his arm and that was it no more appearances from that lazy ass turtle) unless you'd say that everything that happened, all the coincidences that allowed them to beat It was because of the Turtle, and Bill clearly thinks that, how can it die so ridiculously by, i quote It, " chocking on a galaxy or two ", it's a joke, but i don't know man i wish there was more of this turtle, the concept looked cool, and apparently the Turtle isn't a God obviously cause it died, and at the end Bill felt (or heard) like some voice from above told him " good job, son ", AND when Georgy went to the basement to take the waterproofing substance he saw a turtle on the lid, and it hypnotized him, even though he hadn't encountered It yet. Well all this shit about this is not really clear if you ask me. 2. The obsession with Beverly. God is King a pedo or something ? All the details about her look, the fascination, it's almost like he wants you to ship her. 3. The gangbang in the sewers. Yeah i read King's explanation if this scene, how it's not primarly about sex but more about connecting childhood to adulthood and breaking a barrier that will allow them to go on. But seriously, they're 11, and how he made Beverly's climax so real, so mature (" YES YES YES OH DEAR") makes me think he really wanted to make it happend that little pervert. Well that was all i wanted to share with you, obviously if i had time i could go one for days making an in-depths study of this book, debating about present and pass... Never the less, it is probably my all time favorite horror novel.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.