[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books like Black Mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0316.jpg (30KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.jpg
30KB, 470x313px
I just finished Black Mirror on netflix and I have read a couple great books with confusing/twist endings like American Psycho... are there any other good books in the same vein that really fucks you up with a twist or two?
>>
>>9826699
Palahniuk has good twist endings.
Fight Club, Invisible Monsters, Rant.
>>
>kike casting

Nope
>>
>>9826727
casting sucks but i love the mind fuck twist endings and story enough to get by... literally every fucking relationship in this show is interracial
>>
>>9826714
i've seen fight club and i thought it was some high school teir edgy kill le capitalists meme
>>
>>9826699
Illuminatus!
>>
File: idunno.jpg (41KB, 620x406px) Image search: [Google]
idunno.jpg
41KB, 620x406px
>>9826757
k. I really like invisible monsters and rant, and they're generally considered his best works.
>>
File: 18627699.jpg (37KB, 285x475px) Image search: [Google]
18627699.jpg
37KB, 285x475px
>>9826699
cool twist but meh read
>>
>>9826751
Not the one with the android replacing the dead guy, or the virtual reality haunted house, or the first episode, or all the couples in the eyeball recordings, or the two getting married in the one where your social media ranking determines your life, or the waldo one
Come to think of it the majority of them aren't
>>
Sleeping Beauty and the Seven Dwarfs
>>
>>9827917
I've only seen the haunted house one. That girl was not white
>>
>>9828161
The lady guiding him through the haunted house was black, the girl he fucked was white
>>
I watched four random episodes of this out of all the seasons and a full 75% of them had someone being cucked.
>>
god that episode made me want to kill myself
>>
>>9827494
What's the twist? Is the dragon a lie?
>>
>>9828454
By this do you just mean interracial sex? Because that is not synonymous with cuckage.
>>
>>9826699
Dick
>>
>>9826757
The book was funnier.
>>
File: black_mirror_aka_BM.png (242KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
black_mirror_aka_BM.png
242KB, 600x338px
>>9826699
>le wrinkleface meme
if you're looking for books to drop immediately, start with the Greeks
>>
>>9826751
>mind fuck twist endings
well if you were well read than you would see most of it coming miles away
>>
>>9827494
Its like they already knew that wizard dragon would be a cooler thing that whatever it is they are selling
>>
>>9826779
You are reddit as fuck, oh my god.
>>
>>9829343
How many of them are even twists? The episode in OP's pic doesn't end in a twist per-se it's actually perfectly in line with what would most likely happen. Most of the endings in Black Mirror are only "twists" because the depressing dystopia isn't overcome by some random hero character, life just goes on in a shitty world.

The exception is White Bear, which is a proper twist ending in the classic sense. Maybe I'm dumb but it fooled me, I thought it was a really shitty episode written by someone not suited to the series at all. But then the last 15 minutes pulled out the rug and I was glad I'd been fooled.
>>
>>9827494
isn't this from the guy who does game reviews on youtube
>>
>>9826727
what?
>>
File: 1473254504131.png (20KB, 282x271px) Image search: [Google]
1473254504131.png
20KB, 282x271px
>>9827494
>tfw 30 yo kissless virgin dragon
>all your freinds call you wyvrn
>failed penis inspection at prestigious Wyrm academy
>scales are falling
>Dennis Quaid wont return your texts
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.