/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spartacus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: carolina-jessamine-close-up.jpg (18KB, 350x244px) Image search: [Google]
carolina-jessamine-close-up.jpg
18KB, 350x244px
.... Has anyone seen the new Spartacus series, about the famous slave revolt against Rome? I don't have enough money for a second tracfone but, if i did... i would watch that series on Netflix on my new laptop my friend sent me.
>>
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/09/where-accountability-gaza-children-20149973438619725.html
>>
File: wake up mandy it's your pc.jpg (116KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
wake up mandy it's your pc.jpg
116KB, 750x421px
..... If you do see this... I do need a phone, just for making more accounts on the net before more of my numbers get kicked off Google... but... oh well.... peace!...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS8XS_G4LPY and when you watch the sunset tonight.... did you ever think, that mentally ill, unmedicated, hiding writer and dissnter me.. might be watching the same sunrise as you in your miserable ivory tower... supposing... you didn't have to let your mind be made by John Preston... maybe Mary... had it right.... it's 6:40 am I did say some stuff to you that could get me in trouble, but.... *I felt*... and *I cared* and *I tried*... I don't really need a cell as much as i made it sound... I can troll switching numbers on my smart phone for free, technically... I am just so damn. ALONE. and only b/c I live in a nation where most everyone I meet is utterly asleep.... Cesar and Stalin-- neither are friends of mine. I stand with dreamers, with writers, with herbalists and small towners... with people who laugh or sing or cut up... do you really want future writers to writers to writers what they're told? I have already myself taken down most of my late writing under my own identity. And ''Murica's pills aren't stopping WWIII atm... they're helping us find it. I may not be brave enough to believe in religion or psychic ability in the face of mental healthcare today... but... one way or another I know you're about to read this. Do. And stand with people you respect... can i ask you... are a patriot? i'm merely talking protesting... and.. you have money... and no one would ever know... just buy with cash... a 16 gig tracfone with a $20 90 day no-registery subscription is a Anon Troll's best friend... I love McDonald's, and.. feel free to give me a gift card to it.... or a restaurant you support... rich lady who can't find happiness... I found mine when I fell and woke up. And... some things... like being silent and guilty thereby during genocide by flying robots with missiles that make Arnie look like a flaccid wang... some things really are worse than death. Do the right thing. Mail me a phone. Reply. Somehow. Let me know *someone* I know... actually understands... that the same People who already massacred and *ended* countless native races in the name of Western Expansionism while saying they had only done that in the distant past a few generations ago... have not changed a bit. I am one of them. I was a slave for 17 years, and no prison ship for me... my brain was my prison. And.... I am thankful. Cause it did take that to rid me of this nonsensical idea that "success" isn't really all that great. When you go for the antidepressants... go watch the sunrise... and tell me.. it is rising now, here... that you think I really don't know what I'm talking about. Love and Light-- I will die free before I help my People kill more innocent children in the Middle East. No one but you is responsible for your actions.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.