[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>describing someone's words as droning parrot-like utterances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>describing someone's words as droning parrot-like utterances rather than actual concepts, like "freeze peach"

Is there a name for this rhetorical device/ad hominem?
>>
Being a retarded little faggot
>>
Did somebody hurt your whittle feewings OP? Yeah that shit is obnoxious. The only people that I ever see doing it are the SJW types.
>>
>>9822483
Altwoke faggots are much more obnoxious than SJWs. At least the former know not what they do.
>>
>>9822455
It's a rhetorical tactic that allows degenerates to avoid understanding the consequences of their own actions so they don't have to struggle with the cognitive dissonance of openly promoting an illiberal and authoritarian society.

"freeze peach" - freedom of speech, you'd think that nobody would brag about stripping people's rights that we used to die for, but they've found a way to make it seem evil to allow people to speak their minds

"buttery males" - obstruction of justice, the death of accountability for politicians, you'd think this would be a major issue among the Occupy Wall Street crowd but I guess that's old and fake news hah

I could go on and on, it's really just childish behavior and you should just call your interlocutor a fucking retard, a terrible person, and a useful idiot if they employ it, because it means they've never advanced beyond a high school mentality.
>>
>>9822504

Why do you get defensive when somebody talks about SJW's? Nobody was talking about the alt-right but for some reason you felt the need to bring them up and I can only assume its because you identify strongly with the one side.
>>
>>9822513
Alt woke is a separate thing from both, my uninformed boardmate. I am not defensive about anything and don't really have an identity.
http://tripleampersand.org/alt-woke-manifesto/
>>
>>9822572

What's the point in bringing it up?
>>
>>9822455
WTF is a freeze peach? I mean, I don't have any social media accounts or watch TV news, but am I really this much outta the loop?
>>
>>9822578
Free speech
>>
>>9822577
I forgot no one on this board reads...
>>
>>9822578
"Free speech" whenever a straight white male brings it up.
>>
>>9822605

You never answered the question.
>>
>>9822632
Because the answer is in the article. I'm sure you'll figure it out.
>>
>>9822650

I have to read an article to find out why you brought it up in the first place?
>>
This meme rapidly died after Trump got elected, I wonder why.
>>
File: 1499155661734.gif (1MB, 262x323px) Image search: [Google]
1499155661734.gif
1MB, 262x323px
>>9822654
You don't have to do anything but I'm not going to spoonfeed you.
>>
>>9822704

Don't act like this is some important subject that needs to be studied. I'm not asking you to do my homework, I'm asking you to explain why you brought up the "alt-woke" when nobody was talking about it. Why is this question so difficult for you?
>>
>>9822714
He brought it up because he's a leftypol retard sureptitiously sliding the thread. What else?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.