[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THUS SPOKE ZARATHUSTRA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: b359a492f5c6155c5bba2d32fa995815.jpg (178KB, 736x1181px) Image search: [Google]
b359a492f5c6155c5bba2d32fa995815.jpg
178KB, 736x1181px
Hey /lit/,
this book is best shit i have ever read.
What do you think about it?
>>
it's trash and I haven't even bothered to read it.
>>
>>9819437
How can you say that book is a trash if you didn't even bother to read it?
>>
>>9819431
It's very interesting. It's the only atheistic world view that actually seems somewhat appealing. I'm still not sure how I'm supposed to live my life though. The tight rope walker and the pale criminal died through their madness, but I don't have a madness or obsession like that. So I don't know what to do.
>>
>>9819449
The pale criminal died by Z's influence?
>>
>>9819431
I just came from /pol/ and you made the exact same thread there.
>>
>>9819446
He's probably a jesus freak or something. They detest nietzche
>>
>>9819572
or pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>9819431
I think it's the hardest book to understand.
>>
I read the first chapter.

It was boring, and didn't make sense.
>>
>>9819431
really entertaining
I enjoy how he writes it like some classical philosophy work where you have a mouthpiece getting into all sorts of shenanigans which allow him to speak his ideas and give the reader a chance to think on them himself.
>>
>>9819481
No, but he died for a passion, and Zarathustra thought that was better than being a "good person."
>>
File: UncleFriedrich.jpg (113KB, 588x900px) Image search: [Google]
UncleFriedrich.jpg
113KB, 588x900px
>>9820683
Wait 10 years, then read it again. I stops you from becoming a bitter old fart.
>>
File: OdinsPizzaPlace.jpg (24KB, 420x246px) Image search: [Google]
OdinsPizzaPlace.jpg
24KB, 420x246px
>>9819431
I find it really hypocritical and hilarious the context of the book if you take into account the personal life and the last years of N's life. His madness, the influence of another person on his besotted writings.

Of course Z was pre-shit-eating/madness era on N's behalf but still the fact that he ended up the way he did is pretty anticlimatic?

Somehow if you sum up Nietzsche's life it doesn't differ from the rope walker's madness, whom both tryed, but of course ultimatelly failed.

Maybe at the end of the day becoming the Uberman is but a laughable odyssey of flesh trying to mold itself away from reality.
>>
>>9823676
His madness was due to Syphillis, which he caught at a brother when he was a young man. Can't really blame it on him for that.
>>
>>9823689
>brother
brothel
>>
File: kekles.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
kekles.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>>9823676
>if you sum up Nietzsche's life it doesn't differ from the rope walker's madness, whom both tryed, but of course ultimatelly failed
that's the point, friend! nietzsche writes that he had to *create* zarathustra because he was unable to think the thought of the eternal recurrence of the same. nietzsche knew that he had failed to embody his ideal type and as zarathustra says again and again, man must be "a bridge to the overman, a crossing-over and a going-under." think to yourself: would you rather fail in a spectacular fashion, or spend a long forgettable life accomplishing whatever meager goals present themselves to you? if you choose the second option, that's fine - nietzsche only asks that you step aside.
>>
>>9823689
Ah yeah, my bad forgotten about that. Well... he could just embrace struggle and go after "burgeois class women" in general right? It is apparently harder to find a mate in the context of his era but still, ignorance on behalf of STDs for any reason is pretty foolish. *Then again he was young and even so brothel escapedes might have been the product of his "friendish crew/party", which contradics the lone-wolf, esotericism elements of Z.

>>9823725

I think I have gone too far with some thoughts, but in general if a man is unable to lead by example and real-world-based work then what is the point?

Isn't it funny how a lot of writen matterial on how an individual should act/behave/believe/improove/fuck/work whatever, is actually being done first before it is analysed? In the case of N even if the UberMan is born under the proper society, with the proper individuals around him (who will influence him in every imaginable way) , is ablebodied and doesnt just die or get maimed by the randomness of the world then the chances seem pretty low. And of course time is finite, one should assume that failure exist on the possibility that such an Uberman should ever exist.

It's getting pretty late I think I may have confused what I was about to say.
>>
>>9823676
The suffering is not anticlimactic at all, it's part of the beauty of the whole thing. Pic not related.
>>
>>9819713
Hello r e d d i t
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.