[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genius or Madman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Nietzsche-274x300.jpg (26KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche-274x300.jpg
26KB, 274x300px
Genius or Madman?
>>
somehow im supposed to believe that Christianity, an ideology that is characterised by violence and atrocities , like many other abrahamic religions, is supposed to be meek and mild and inhibiting progress???

protestant ethic -weber
>>
>>9814672
> Christianity, an ideology that is characterised by violence and atrocities
Was Weber a retard or just misinformed?
>>
genius of the first rank.
>>
>>9814725
well, yeah. but then a madman.
>>
>>9814649
What's the difference?
>>
File: n_lou_korr.jpg (43KB, 282x463px) Image search: [Google]
n_lou_korr.jpg
43KB, 282x463px
>>9814834
even his madness letters were awesome tho.

>sing me a new song: the world is transfigured and all the heavens are joyous.

that's the thing about reading nietzsche. he's fucking *watching himself break down from the inside.* the most interesting humanoid ever to live and he's built fragile as fuck and trying to fix that fragility by eating 19C medicine, which only makes it worse.

and what a hairline.
>>
>>9814834
I wouldn't presume to reprehend much less condemn the marvelously entertaining writer that was Friedrich Nietzsche, g (I almost wrote 'anon'). His nervous exhaustion or whatever it was left him vulnerable to his fascinating kook sister and the publication of the too traditionally philosophical-looking Will to Power, however.
>>
>>9814868
Post above this one.
>>
Tangently related, but honest question: If you obscure the target so only you can see it, does it make you a genius?
>>
File: 516.jpg (13KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
516.jpg
13KB, 1024x576px
>>9815036
maybe you're not obscuring the target, tho. maybe it's just way out there in terra obscura & the instrumentation required for high-resolution viewing has not yet caught up with it. other factors may be involved as well.

if everybody else thinks you're crazy, does it make you crazy?
>answer: ok probably yes
>but still tho
>not so much epistemological breaks but polarity reversals
>>
>>9815036
This question can't be answered. Think about it.
>>
>>9814649
Why not both?
>>
>>9814649
Both
>>
>>9814649
The question should be whether he was more genius than mad or more mad than genius.
>>
File: kneechee.png (1MB, 1272x707px) Image search: [Google]
kneechee.png
1MB, 1272x707px
Syphilitics can be both

Read NeeChee if you want to find real truth
>>
>>9817832
>NeeChee
That's not how his name is pronounced.
It's pronounced like "Nee-che". The "e" at the end is pronounced like the "e" in "end".
Trust me, I'm Austrian.
>>
He became a mad man because /lit/ alike of the past couldn't stop shitposting about him just like now
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.