[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had LSD two days ago. Would i feel anything if i will take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: pepe drug.jpg (86KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe drug.jpg
86KB, 396x385px
i had LSD two days ago. Would i feel anything if i will take it now? I want to read aristotle, ecclesiastes and celine, and also write something
>>
>>9813290
Micro dose
>>
>>9813290
Tolerance would be still high.
Don't waste time writing and reading on LSD: it is useless, and the connections you make are too vague for you to remember them in the long run (or to translate them if you write them down immediatly).
It would be better to create experiences on LSD (which would imply you leaving your house somehow), and then write about them days if not weeks later.
Example: it is really easy to believe on LSD that you'll 100% die in a few minutes from now. That feeling, and the idea of death that arises, are very close to the actual experience of being close to death, which means that from now on you'll have a way to describe it when writing.
>>
>>9813290
You would feel it even if you took it the day after.
But yes, you will.
>>
>>9813290

I literally can't understand what you're asking.
I'm starting to feel like I'm the only person on this website with a triple digit IQ.
Sometimes I think there's a big conspiracy that all of you are in on - you all pretend to act extremely retarded in order to drive me insane.
>>
I remember tripping and reading some poems by Jon Fosse and they were really profound, and then i reread them sober and they were terrible.
>>
>>9813324
Sounds like a paranoia a twofer would come up with.
>>
>>9813324
He is asking if it's too soon to use lsd again since he did it two days ago.You build tolerance if you use it often, reading while on lsd or mushrooms is an amazing experience
>You all pretend to act extremely retarded
Welcome newfriend
>>
>>9813365
What doses are best for reading?
>>
>>9813367
The most you can take while still being able to make out the words
>>
>>9813373
Which is generally?
I've done 150 at most, seems doable
>>
>>9813389
I've only ever had mushrooms desu, but about 5-6 grams of them are good
>>
>>9813367
That seems like alot for reading tbqh
>>
>>9813413
Meant
>>9813402
>>
>>9813290
Wait a week or two, acid has serious diminishing returns. Imo reading on psychedelics is a waste of time. You're better off doing sensory deprivation or going for a walk or something
>>
>>9813413
That's a lot for anything. one or two grams for reading. He just tried to get you to take a heroic dose plus a gram or two.
>>
I cant read on anything nore than a microdose
Unless its super basic poetry like hp lovecraft or something.
I once took 500ug and took a book of hp lovecrafts poetry into the bush. I nearly got bit by a snake and then freaked out thinking over and over again about how shit it would have been to die there as no one would be able to help me and i was out of mobile phone service. So i walked home, probs a 3 hour walk in the middle of Australian summer.
>>
>>9814627
>tripping alone in Australian woods
What the fuck? Are you that careless? I would freak the fuck out at a stray cat, an actual living snake who wants me dead would downright traumatize me.

>3 hours away from home
You've got no sense of preservation.
>>
>>9814647
Yeah, I think that was kinda what I wanted, I wasn't in a good place when I did it. Not suicidal or anything extreme but had a bad case of not giving a shit.
Ive been in the bush my whole life and knew how to deal with snakes out there on top of owning a couple snakes myself, but still a dumb move that I wouldnt recommend.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.