[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have solved the existential problem. Ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (241KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 960x720px
I have solved the existential problem.
Ask me anything
>>
>>9809387
no i did
>>
>>9809387
Is 0.99999... = 1 ?
>>
>>9809392
Yes
>>
what the deal with butter and margarine?
>>
how do I escape the NEET lifestyle, and why should I?
>>
>>9809387
Is that your forehead?
>>
>>9809387
Is mayonaise an instrument?
>>
Peoples are bad, mornings are good
We fight for yourself, for God and for mood
Forgot and forget, be able to get
To grow and to lie, to lay in the bed
The spirit of host will do some review
The maniac ghost will play piece for you
And under the skies you will fall, you will fly
Under the sky you will grow, you will lie
>>
>>9809387

Sometimes I get sad when I realize that I will die one day. But I realize that my existence begins and ends when I am born and when I die, respectively. Time begins when I am born, at least for me, and ends when I am dead, for me. It cannot be wrapped around easily in my head, but I live, really, an infinite amount of time between the bookends that are birth and death; I perceive it as finite. For that reason, I like spending much of that infinite time jerking off to sexually confused college boys in makeup wearing thigh-highs while a hairy middle eastern man enters them, and the 19-year old boy cries when he realizes he might not be so gay after all.

Are we of the same school of thought?
>>
If you don't exist, there is no problem
>>
>>9809536
kek
>>
>>9809387
is yew ded?
>>
>>9809540
good and mood don't actually rhyme in today's pronounciation of the words.
>>
>>9809387
is this like a turing test, or something?
>>
>>9809387
What is the existential problem?
>>
>>9809387
whats the picture
>>
>>9809387

Who wins in Mecgregor Vs Pacman?
>>
>>9809387
Please stop, Goonan
>>
>>9809387
what's the most important book ever written
>>
>>9811340
pacman

connor gassed in the 4th
>>
File: wildberger.jpg (122KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
wildberger.jpg
122KB, 900x900px
>>9809392
>>
>>9809522
If you're unemployed and living rent free, keep it that way until you've written your magnum opus.

Otherwise you're a fool.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.