[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where should I start with him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (404KB, 1200x1628px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
404KB, 1200x1628px
where should I start with him?
>>
Start with the greeks. Unironically.
>>
>>9809163
i already finished the greeks
>>
Gay science.
>>
>>9809150
homo science
>>
with max stirner
>>
Stop trying to systematize everything and just get reading. Seriously, how do 'where i do start' people manage to do anything in life?
>>
>>9809210
By asking where to start and following the best advice dadoi
>>
>>9809210
Order is pointless, real men dive right in, we don't need instructions. That's why I started with calculus and physics when I was in the 5th grade, anon...
>>
>>9809150
Beyond Good & Evil. It's his "communist manifesto," per say.
>>
>>9809150
Genealogy of Morals. Don't let anyone tell you differently; the transvaluation of all values is one of the most central concepts to understanding Nietzsche's work as a whole
>>
I started with Thus Spoke Zarathustra

ama
>>
>>9809378
I would second this.
>>
>>9810403
who is zarasthura?
>>
>>9810467
In Thus Spoke Zarathustra, it's some guy who's basically preaching Nietzsche's philosophy. He's unrelated to the prophet who started Zoroastrianism despite having the same name.
>>
>>9810532
>Zoroastrianism
antonio banderas zoro?
>>
I started with Beyond Good and Evil, just finished. What big ideas of Nietzsche's am I still missing?
>>
>>9809163
Pre- Greeks actually

>>9809150
The Gay Science. Jump around. Get inspired. Intro to BGE aint bad either.
>>
Get Kaufmann's Portable Nietzsche and Basic Works of Nietzsche, and start with Basic writings.
>>
>>9810696
Going mental and living in an asylum
>>
>>9809150
For the love of God someone needs to make a /lit/-chart for Neechee.

I can't do it because I'm not too familiar with him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.