[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Weekly reminded to be kinder to one another on this board. /Lit/ is Paris in the twenties and the last bastion of unpretentious literary discourse. Instead of calling people retarded faggots and pseuds, encourage them to read more. Also, support your assertions with reasoning. But most of all, lift someone up today anons.
>>
>>9808702
Reminder*
>>
>>9808702
We're redpilled, cuck. Don't like it? Back to plebbit. This is for hardcore white men
>>
>>9808709
Nah, we aren't. You're just 16 and spend too much time on /pol/. Welcome to /lit/ anon. It'll lead you in new directions.
>>
I literally only come to this site to insult people because it makes me laugh.
This is actually the first post in a week in which I haven't called someone a faggot.
>>
>>9808715
I am against women and minorities through facts and logic. Maybe it's time you matured intellectually
>>
File: wc1699663.png (89KB, 1256x821px) Image search: [Google]
wc1699663.png
89KB, 1256x821px
>>9808702
understood but man why KD tho. the memechuckers went 73-9 and then added the 2nd best player in the league

seems somehow wrong is all i'm saying. or is that you're point? that life is unfair? and so we must be friendly in these difficult times? checks out i guess
>tfw you will never play one-on-one w/thrasymachus & others in the republic
>your argument is weak socrates. like your mid-range game
>>
>>9808742
reddit

agree with op's sentiment though. you guys are all enormous faggots, but the rest of the world isnt even autistic and funny once in a while
>>
>>9808760
This.

edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
>>
>>9808855

I understood that reference!
>>
>>9808720
Yeah, but calling people faggots isn't so bad if there's some constructive criticism attached. For example, "Don't be a faggot, Ahab was not the villain;" or "Read more Shakespeare, faggot."
>>
>>9808873

I mostly just look for the most minute signs of ideology and then jump into the fray with a flurry of insults. I also insult people for taking the board too seriously or for not taking it seriously enough.
>>
>>9808702
Can't we make it Kenya in the 20s? You know, some place they sent all the people who were a bit too scandalous, pref a colony.
>>
>>9808893
Look at Australia and her posters to see how well that worked.
>>
>>9808905
WHAT?

Australian literature is god-tier.
>>
I unironically think multiple great writers will have spent their adolescent years posting on /lit/ over the next century. I'm working hard to ensure one of them is me.
>>
>>9808998
I'm a relatively well-known writer of historical fiction novels and I post here on a daily basis.
>>
>>9809015
That's awesome, Anon. Congrats on your success. I do have a fondness for historical fiction.
>>
>>9809073
Thanks. Now please stop calling my finest work a "meme."
>>
>>9808893
Post-meta-modern-colonial?
>>
>>9808731
get outta here buddy
>>
>>9808731
"Facts and logic." Good fedora tier Reddit post you retard.

Also, what facts and what logic? Support your arguments, you hillbilly sheepfucker.
>>
>>9808709
First time on /lit/...
Even here people feel the need to call others reddit?
The internet has one billion channels,you don't like reddit,click the remote and try something else.
Fuck you all,do not respond to this post because this tab is closed.
>>
>>9809345

fuck off faggot don't tell me what to do
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.