[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: brainlet filters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

ITT: brainlet filters
>>
>>9808674
Scopenhauer's On Women
Mein Kampf
>>
>>9808674
Go away Scruton
>>
>>9808674
Hegel
>>
>>9808674
Anything by Aristotle. Love it when brainlets fresh off of Plato think they've got philosophy down pat and are subsequently annihilated by one sentence of Categories
>>
>>9808718
When will this meme die? Hegel is literal nonsense
>>
>>9808674
the third critique is pure genius
>>
>>9809147
This was me 2 years ago. I first read some Plato and thought it was incredibly simple. Spent the next 6 months struggling and studying Aristotle. After revisiting Plato recently I've gotten so much more from it. It's really amazing how you can delve deeper and deeper into his dialogues the more you learn throughout life. Truly some of the best works ever written.
>>
>>9809297
>Spent the next 6 months struggling and studying Aristotle
So you read basically nothing?
>>
File: UNIVERSIDAD_DE_MORON.jpg (138KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
UNIVERSIDAD_DE_MORON.jpg
138KB, 1200x674px
>>9808674
high school algebra
>>
Using brainlet
>>
Evola.
>>
>>9809147
Aristotle uses very technical language about a lot wide variety of subjects, but Plato's works are of a higher literary and intellectual quality.
>>
File: 1381955467391.jpg (25KB, 419x304px) Image search: [Google]
1381955467391.jpg
25KB, 419x304px
>>9808674
My diary desu
>>
>>9812611
unsupported statements
>>
Mah boi Lacan
>>
>>9809162
>i don't understand it so it's wrong

wow... so this is the power of reason
>>
File: Steve-O bookcover.jpg (282KB, 500x760px) Image search: [Google]
Steve-O bookcover.jpg
282KB, 500x760px
>>
>>9808677
On women??????
That's one of the most straightforward things I've ever read
>>
>>9809297
>It's really amazing how you can delve deeper and deeper into his dialogues the more you learn throughout life
Really? Give me some concrete example of an insight you've gained into them through reflection on your life experience.
>>
>>9809162
Looks like the filter worked
>>
Being and Time
>>
>>9808674
Sitting and thinking without distractions
>>
>>9812648
Not him but there's a general consensus about this anon
>>
I'd be willing to bet money on nobody here being able to read Women and Men. There's no reading guide, so you're on your own.
>>
>>9809162
Anon literally the only thing you need to do divest yourself of that opinion is actually just take a few hours and 20$ and just read the first couple pages from the phenomonology of spirit from the beginning, slowly, underlining and taking notes. You probably think it's nonsense becuase you flipped to a random page and saw being-in-and-for-itself and shat yourself but if you start from the beginning it's really not that bad. Currently on section 489, I started three weeks ago and it's going really well. There's so many resources online and so much profit to be reaped from actually reading Hegel, the only reason not to is either being mislead about the difficulty by the internet pseudointellectual milleu or being an -actual- brainlet.
Join me in the glory of the Absolute, anon!
>>
>>9812648
>>9812611
>>9812921
>>9809147
Yeah, Aristotle is generally considered to be on the same, but slightly lower level as Plato. Pure aesthetic seems to be what you're going for when you make such bold statements about Aristotle's superiority.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.