[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE DRUGS LMAO Literally Rebbit: The Writer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4614.jpg (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4614.jpg
29KB, 250x250px
>DUDE DRUGS LMAO

Literally Rebbit: The Writer
>>
>>9805663
hehe we're 4chan, we're for anti-women and against minorities

praise hitler and kek
>>
>>9805663
drugs are cool, but op's pic is a true faggot
>>
>>9805663
Try to write as skillfully as he did at his peak, then come back to me.
>>
>>9805726
you can be a decent writer but still a loser, see: william gaddis
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 59x71px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 59x71px
>>9805728
>>
>>9805692
>everyone who doesn't like drugs, gays, and criminals is a fucking problematic Nazi shitlord
>>
>>9805753
>drugs, gays, and criminals
One of those is not like the other. I don't care about other people using drugs or fucking each other in the ass.
>>
>>9805753
If you aren't a white nationalist (HST wasn't) then you've successfully been brainwashed by the globalist elite marxists
>>
>>9805753
>not being a fucking problematic Nazi shitlord
Odin vult NOT Deus (they Jews) vult
>>
>>9805728
Of course. But by that criterion, most great writers were losers.
>>
>>9805768
most writers dont base their entire shtick on being cool
>>
>>9805764
If your argument for not liking druggies and gays is that it doesn't effect you, why care about criminal activity if it doesn't effect you? Does ghetto violence or credit card fraud effect you? Why should you care unless you're the one getting shot/being stolen from?

And also, druggies are actually criminals.
>>
>>9805764
>doing drugs
>being gay
>not crimes
lmao ok cuck
>>
>>9805782
>>9805814
t. unenlightened
>>
>>9805779
Neither did Hunter Thompson.
>>
>>9805782
The concept of criminal activity already encompasses all the actual meaningful ways in which gays and drugs could negatively affect me. All actual damage that could be caused to me by gays or druggies is already illegal. To try to go beyond that and legislate what people do with their dicks and their bloodstreams is something that only two kinds of people want: weaklings who get offended by the thought of something happening, and collectivists who have a hard-on for the idea of shaping society according to some plan.
>>
File: racism.gif (851KB, 2970x2400px) Image search: [Google]
racism.gif
851KB, 2970x2400px
friendly reminder
>>
>>9805746
jej
>>
People who come onto other boards to whine about gay sex being legal and post race iq infographics should be permabanned
Return to your containment boards
>>
File: 1484941414215.gif (3MB, 493x277px) Image search: [Google]
1484941414215.gif
3MB, 493x277px
>>9805892
>waaah give me a safe space
sad

>Return to your containment boards
return to yours >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>9805892
/lit/ is a Catholic board, kiddo.
>>
File: norm_macdonald_800x600.jpg (136KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
norm_macdonald_800x600.jpg
136KB, 800x600px
>>9805663
hunter, easy on the drugs
>>
>>9805894
I don't give a fuck what political opinion you have, this isn't the place to screech about it. If you look at the top of your browser you will notice you're on a literature board, not the politics board.
>>9805895
I am Catholic, you larping faggot. Get your le praise kek xD shit out of here.
>>
>>9805897
norm.. easy on being a fat faggot
>>
>>9805915
>I am Catholic
>defends faggot sodomy
>>
File: jqjugw7_d.jpg (28KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
jqjugw7_d.jpg
28KB, 640x484px
>>9805925
>unable to distinguish between praising sodomy and not wanting to hear regurgitated opinions of gays/blacks/women being inferior to le master race in every single thread on a board about literature
Ah yes, I forgot the role of a Catholic was to ensure that he begins every conversation by vehemently denying that faggots should be allowed to go on breathing or that women should ever leave the kitchen before any other dialogue can begin
Don't you just love /pol/acks
>>
>>9805915
>I don't give a fuck what political opinion you have, this isn't the place to screech about it.
>>9805950
>unable to distinguish between praising sodomy and not wanting to hear regurgitated opinions of gays/blacks/women being inferior to le master race in every single thread on a board about literature
please refer to the very first reply of the thread (>>9805692) and proceed to stop being a colossal schizoid queer
>>
>>9805753
1488, yidfucker
>>
>>9805832
You dodged the question. Why do you care about crime? Why does crime being committed by and to other people effect you more than gays and drug users do?
>>
>>9806268
Because unlike gays and drug users, violent criminals actually hurt people in serious ways. I have empathy for the victims of violent criminals, even when I am not the victim.
>>
>>9806268
why should someone's (mostly) private life be viewed in the same light as crimes committed (against others). Like sure yeah I think drug users are degenerate but they aren't as degenerate as actual goddamn criminals
>>
>>9805728
>loser
What? How was Gaddis a loser?
>>
>>9808017
thought id trigger a few mroe people with that
>>
he would scare reddit and you shitless. his political shit is some of the best of the era.
>>
>>9805832
You have a special kind of autism my friend, drug use and addiction ( don't say there's no correlation please )causes a chain of negative social impact that effects everyone. firstly it immediately impacts the families and their ability to survive and the mental health of those effected by the abuse, secondly it effects the people who are being stolen from, businesses, people etc. that move from these areas and removing jobs and ghettoizing areas making it harder for the poor people to find employment and the level of schooling goes down. Which leads to kids having not only drug addicted parents but extremely poor chance at life and making something of themselves ( also those same kids wont find jobs ). If you still think this doesn't effect you, think about karma, the negative actions that are created out of negligence of this societal problem creates a whole series of negative changes on people and inturn make them negative towards other people, it creates a whole shit on ( you shit on me I shit on you ) effect that goes down the line.
Also welfares cost on society, which maybe you don't understand because they are borrowing money like stupid American Uni students holidaying on their student loans, these probably aren't even close to half the negative impacts, there are good drugs and good ways to use them, but almost always they are abused.
>>
It amazes me people on here don't see 4chan is also super cringey, just in a different way. You'll all be embarrassed one day.
>>
>>9809187
jokes on you, punk. I'm al;ready mortified that I post here
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.