[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Molyneux the only valid intellectual left?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4840.jpg (38KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4840.jpg
38KB, 750x400px
Is Molyneux the only valid intellectual left?
>>
>>9802424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0avKkx76-Nc
>>
File: Hide thread.png (1KB, 112x24px) Image search: [Google]
Hide thread.png
1KB, 112x24px
>>
I love this. You totally kinda ruined frozen for me but i really
enjoyed this a lot more than the actual movie. And you really
got me thinking about a lot. Being an attractive young woman,
I understand what is like to be seen as nothing more than
a sex doll. I also know what it is like to use that to my
"advantage" to "get over" the system. HELL I even know
what it is to suffer mental illness, only to be told bu my
parents to ignore it. HOWEVER, despite all of this I feel
like I have learned more lessons from everything that
has happened in my life. Thank you so much for
posting this. Honestly I want to make a difference in the
world, and I looked to people like you to sort of guide me in the right direction.
THANKS SO MUCH.
>>
>>9802547
Is this a parody or did some dumb bitch actually write this?
>>
>Cult leader.
>>
>>9802424
He's more of a meme than Peterson
>>
>>9802431
Did somebody post the ayy lmao again or why are these images not showing?
>>
>>9802819
The image works fine for me.
>>
File: xxx.png (1MB, 2676x1057px) Image search: [Google]
xxx.png
1MB, 2676x1057px
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>9802554
It was Stefan who wrote that.
>>
>>9802554
It was Stefan shilling his videos by pretending to be a girl who was obsessed with his videos.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200KB, 960x1280px
>>9802878
aren't you forgetting someone
>>
>>9802424
Nah. He's too much of an infuriating smarmy douche. He's right about a lot of political issues I think, which is odd because he claims it's a philosophy show but he talks 98% politics. The personal advice he espouses, and advises to listeners is pretty naive and bordering on insane.

>J-just get married and have a kid and everything will be fine!!!
>but...I really don't want to
>YES YOU DO!!! THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE WANTS!!! THAT'S WHAT I REALLY WANT SO THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE WANTS!!! JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!

ignoring the fact that if you push a lot of insecure, uncertain people into kids in marriage a lot of them are going to abandon it, and create more nu-male weirdos like him.
>>
no.

he's a yootoober.

He's part of drive that will eliminate the Gutenberg mind.

regardless of his viewpoints, he is making the millennial generation dumberer.
>>
>>9802424
I like Nick Land a lot desu. His fiction is great too, specially his old stuff like Meltdown where it's not even clear where the fiction and the theory begins and ends.

>>9802554
Stefan wrote that on his own video. Dude's a total hack.
>>
File: Cx1DXopW8AESvhE.jpg (158KB, 874x875px) Image search: [Google]
Cx1DXopW8AESvhE.jpg
158KB, 874x875px
>>9802424
He stopped being an intellectual when he decided to become a republican for jewtube views. Not that his views are incorrect, but it's coming from trends and not from some special insight.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.