[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this book?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
Thoughts on this book?
>>
>>9799687
It's funny how some of the richest and most powerful people in the world believed in the international Jewish conspiracy. People like Henry Adams and Henry Ford were the closest thing to an aristocracy of that time, and yet, even when they were at the top of society, they thought that a bunch of grubby Jews "really" ran the show.
>>
>>9799687
>Thoughts on this book?
Yellow is a terrible colour for a cover. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>9799696
Or they knew that the Jews didn't run the show, and just used the Jew as a scapegoat.

It's not like it's a new thing to use Jews as a scapegoat for everything to the most banal bullshit, to the most obscene conspiritard schizophrenia.
>>
>>9799712
oy gevalt
>>
>>9799712
|
|>
|
|
>>
>>9799696
you're literally retarded
>>
>>9799712
>scapegoat meme
what else did you learn in public school, please tell us

and also try thinking of an argument
>>
>>9799718
>>9799829
>>9799908
Not an argument
>>
>>9799687
It's on my list, how is it?

Really learning a lot from Culture of Critique right now, I imagine Ford didn't have the same quality of data to assert his arguments, but he was certainly privy to a perspective denied to the vast majority of the people.
>>
It's an essential read. Boy, hasbara jumped itt fast.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.