[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's yet another "Help me to write" thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I've had this idea to write a book. I've revisited and reworked it for months until I finally had a concrete idea in my mind. I have the plot and ideas outline written down and I know what I have to write.
I. JUST. CAN'T. GET. DOWN. TO. WRITING. IT.
I know how stupid this is. I've read this thread here a lot of times and I've always felt sad in a pathetic way for the people asking for advice on how to just sit down and write, yet here I am. I've written down the first draft of one chapter of the novel but that fire in me and motivation faded away very quickly after that. I've yet to edit it and fix some troubles I had with it.
Anyone here has written something elngthy or writes on a daily basis, anyone here has stayed in his room for days just writing with no distraction? I would appreaciate any tips, help or stories. Some insults are welcomed too I guess, I know where I am after all.

TL;DR: Tips on how to stay focused and write consistently
>>
Unironically >>>/adv/
>>
Hire a fucking scribe if you're that shit at summoning even a modicum of your own motivation.

also >>9799476
>>
>>9799476
Is still /lit/ related and I feel more secure with advices of people who, more or less and for better or worse, read and write.
>>
>>9799474
You've fallen in love with a story that you don't like. It sounds like you want to write for the sake of writing rather than wanting to say something. If the problem is that you don't know what to say then you need to read more or think harder. You need a more organic writing process; no good fiction is written with everything planned out ahead of time. It literally defeats the purpose. That's why writing is so hard, the uncertainty can be unbearable.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.