[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any more like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: dolladolla.jpg (36KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
dolladolla.jpg
36KB, 331x500px
Does it work? And is it moral to pray for money?
>>
i guess if you're catholic you're supposed to take pride in being impoverished, but if you're a protestant who isn't a spooked to death by rome, sure why not
>>
>>9797997
>take pride in being impoverished

pride is the wrong word anon. catholics strive for poverty to be like christ.
>>
>>9797999
but christ was a failed leader who got killed by his 30s, at least mohamed successful waged jihad against his enemies and ruled over a burgeoning empire, so wouldn't it be better to copy him? especially since he was rich and fucked mad chicks?
>>
File: joelpepesteen.jpg (16KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
joelpepesteen.jpg
16KB, 500x560px
>>9798006
but anon Christ -- that is, Jesus as son-of-god -- was a martyr for the human race, an attempt to break the endless chain of violence against scapegoats. one last ultimate sacrifice to end war forever by uniting mankind.

Muhammad (pbuh) was a prophet whose message included violence. His was a misunderstanding of latter-day Christians who had already fucked up Christ's message by convention. How is this someone to follow.

Anyway I'm asking about Creflo Dollar. Is there such a thing as theology of money? Money has been around since the fertile cresent. Why is it just now is worship for it becoming naked? And is it justified without a greater theological component? And who's the premier? Creflo? Pic related? Someone else?
>>
>>9797993
Protestantism was a mistake.
>>
>Does it work?
I don't know, haven't read it. Does it work because the Holy Spirit possesses your boss and compels him to give you a raise? No. Does it work because it might encourage you to live a more orderly life, and an orderly life is more conducive to making and keeping money? Yes.

>Is it moral to pray for money.
I don't think it's immoral per se, but petitionary prayers are the absolute lowest form of prayer and are literally childish.
>>
>>9797999
catholics don't strive poverty , they have a 'cannon' saint that they can ask for money from
>>
>>9798006
If you can ignore the production and skip through the ad part, there is an extremely fruitful insight here on your topic, hopefully you can watch it all
https://youtu.be/L6BEqvK5t7U God Bless

Not the same person btw
>>
>>9797993
No. You can pray for a job though.
>>
>>9797999
>catholics strive for poverty
>>
>>9798714
this isnt representative of the entire Church

You know the Church also includes every single dirt-poor missionary, monastery and small countryside woodshack Catholic parish, right?

So yes we have large Cathedrals and Basilicas but we also do the most charity work in the entire world. And the majority of those Cathedrals were built with the funds donated from wealthy royal families, and built by average craftsmen and laborers of that time who all volounteered to build them.

People who make this arguement about muh cathedruls and muhgold and vestments are truly the weakest race.
>>
File: home.jpg (68KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
68KB, 540x960px
>>9798714
pic related is my parish

the high altar isnt even marble, it's cheap plaster covered with a varnish and paintjob
>>
>The love of money is the root of all e-
>>
>>9798714
Spiritual poverty meaning non attachment to material
>>
>>9800486
Cont.

Impoverishment is not ideal.
>>
>>9797993
Whoever wrote that book actually committed the Unforgivable Sin in Christianity.
>>
>>9800497
Being a nigger?
>>
>>9798006
>Implying Jesus(Peace be upon him) actually died.

>Implying any of Allah's prophets (Peace and blessing upon them all) were unsuccessful.

>Doesn't know that Jesus(Alayhi Salam) will return and defeat the anti Christ and establish global Sharia law.

>Doesnt realize that Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) commanded the Muslims who meet Jesus (alayhi salam) to wish peace and blessings upon Jesus (alayhi salam) on behalf of Muhammad(sallallahu alayhi wasallam).

STOP INSULTING JESUS(alayhi salam)
>>
>>9800507
No, blaspheming (being disrespectful) the Holy Spirit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.