[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so was irimias a good guy? what were the explosives for? also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 11455485._UY1120_SS1120_.jpg (84KB, 796x1120px) Image search: [Google]
11455485._UY1120_SS1120_.jpg
84KB, 796x1120px
so was irimias a good guy? what were the explosives for? also wtf was that guy saying at the end while he was slamming the church bell?

loved the book btw. which laszlo should I read next?
>>
>>9797278
Have you seen the film? I watched it recently and was blown away.
>>
i watched the film a few years ago and had honestly no idea what was going on at all

is the book clearer?
>>
File: tHFXHMp.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
tHFXHMp.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>read it less than a year ago
>don't remember anything about explosives
>>
>>9798207
yes i loved. i was kind of annoyed by bela's decision to remove most of the humor from the book but i think he made up for it with original scenes/shots (cows, owl etc..)
>>9798220
yes much clearer. i liked the book more
>>9799368
its ok anon. laszlo mentions it towards the end without emphasis so it's easy to see why you'd forget about it. I had to re-read that chapter because it caught me off guard. of course it made more sense when I thought about the first scene of irimias and petrina at the bar where they said they were going to blow everything up.

but the book ended without any further mention of the explosives. just that irimias got all these people a decent job
>>
>>9799452
so I haven't read the book but my understanding of the film is that Irimias tricked all those people into giving up their assets and land and was going to use the explosives to kill them. I was uncertain how the military that Irimias was apparently working for played into it. Also that scene where the soldiers are rewriting Irimias' descriptions of all the people was hilarious. I thought the film was overall pretty humorous.
>>
>>9799714
>I was uncertain how the military that Irimias was apparently working for played into it.
this guy gave off a very military vibe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoZuQftcuI it was probably what irimias and petrina were up to in the years that everyone presumed they were dead.

>Irimias tricked all those people into giving up their assets and land and was going to use the explosives to kill them.
yes i'm on the same page. but how would he have gone about doing it? they're all working different jobs for different people. he'd have to blo everyone up as he said in the first pub scene
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.