[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book of Chill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hey guys!

I published a book on Amazon called:

"Book of Chill"

https://www.amazon.com/Book-Chill-Chill-Laugh-kind-ebook/dp/B073MLX7QF/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1500811820&sr=1-1&keywords=book+of+chill+mikael

It's mostly about being happy being yourself, no matter what.

I was wondering how I can market this type of book? Any forums? I tried some subreddits, but no response.

If you guys are interested, you can download it here for free:

https://www.docdroid.net/kmZiUC3/book-of-chill.pdf

Thanks for all the help!
>>
>>9794910
You're repulsive.
>>
I found swalling the little book of calm worked quite for me.
>>
do people still bump?
>>
You are on the wrong site man, life is about suffering, not happiness
>>
>>9794949
You know of any sites that would be more accepting?
>>
>>9794971
Reddit
>>
Should've approached a publisher mate, self help books are big no matter what.
>>
>>9794910
Hey fuck the sad anons itt
I like the title of this book
I like the long line
I like the cover
I intend on reading it
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>9794910
>Live as if you were in your living room

I love you anon
>>
>>9794910
utterly simple, candid, to a degree only a moron would put to paper, a moron whose tired of seeing people hurt by their own feelings, confused by their own thoughts, uncomfortable in their own life- it takes a donkeys fart to wake up the bard, wrapped in a tunic of the finest fabric of sadness, and see that he has mistaken the hour of the night; it is already morning. Written in public school English and formatted in 7th grade poetry class work sheet, this collection of simple observations make even the most sophisticated defenses for hopelessness seem self-effacing, work often guilty of doing too much for reasons the work itself claims cannot exist, I am confused just thinking about it; Chill is a book that you give to a friend, smiling and say "it's a good book, I hope you like it" and you will have accomplished what any scholar can hope to do; finish their work.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.