[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: 1 person who knows who this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5977.jpg (21KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5977.jpg
21KB, 200x250px
ITT: 1 person who knows who this is
>>
Gertrude... easy on the brownies.
>>
Lena Dunham
>>
That's Alice B Toklas. I recognize her from the back of the book
>>
File: Bugs...EasyOnTheCarrots.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
Bugs...EasyOnTheCarrots.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>9793430
>They always forgot to post the image alongside the text.
>>
>>9793417
Stein was a high level Rothschild jew, people forget Hitler was FINANCED by Rothschild Gold.
>>
>>9793417
This thread can't be serious. You come to /lit/ and expect people not to know Gertrude Stein.
>>
File: IMG_5936.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5936.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>Human nature, human nature acts as it acts when it is identified when there is an identity but it is not human nature that has anything to do with that it is that anybody is there where they are, it is that that has to do with identity, with government and propaganda with history with individualism and with communism but it has nothing nothing to do with the human mind … because the human mind writes what there is and what has identity go to do with that … nothing at all.

My choice for greatest 20th century writer
>>
I'm pretty sure that is Gregor Lord Maxwell who wrote such masterpieces as 'The Mores' and 'Les'
>>
>>9793459
That's because people with 90+ IQ can understand the meme without being walked through it with such explicit visual reference to the original post. Further, such jokes are generally improved through minimizing the reference.
>>
>>9793475
Bingo. It's funny watching stormfags think they're opposed to the rothschilds. Classic Hegelian dialect
>>
>>9793417
George Steiner
>>
>>9793522
she's up there, if you like stein I'd also recc marguerite young (who i possibly like more)
>>
>>9793435
lel
>>
>>9793624
His picture has appeared so rarely here over the years that in a sense this is an acceptable dishonest mistake.
>>
>>9793417
>another J. K. Rowling thread
>>
Damn she looks like she was painted by Picasso
>>
>>9793417
Stop embarrassing yourself, atleast pick someone obscure.
>>
>>9794449
>Embarrassing my self on an anonymous image board

Bro you should never feel embarrassed, this is literally the toilet paper of the internet. And that you'd think I could ever feel embarrased just goes to show how small your penis really is anon. So how about taking your tongue out of your fathers ass wormwood
>>
>>9794492
>the toilet paper of the internet
on an internet that's 85% snot rag.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.