[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you studying their scripture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: social-trinity.jpg (30KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
social-trinity.jpg
30KB, 250x313px
are you studying their scripture?
>>
god bless white genocide
>>
>>9790694
amen
>>
I don't recognize any of them ? Is this another stormfront raid thread? Are these Jewish guys who stormfront is obsessed with but no one else cares about? It's like a fetish with you people.
>>
>>9790711
excuse me, none of them are jewish. i only know what stormfromt is because i had a racist middle school teacher who would keep me after school to do computers with him.

dennett is the guy on the left—he is the first and only person to explain consciousness correctly

singer is in the middle—he has a moral position that shows you how to be the best person you can be for humanity

and

chomsky is on the right—he's the political one so that it's inner (singer), outer (chomsky) and spiritual (dennett)

please read more before you post here again
>>
>>9790722
>please read more
I read a lot, just not a lot of postmodern drivel. Critics are leeches. Politics are the pastime of plebeians. There's one good thing about politicians, it's that because of them one is able to distinguish what a statesman is.
>>
>>9790722
>I don't even know what stormfront is
Why does the stormfront raider never fail to make this claim?
>>
File: photo4.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo4.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>none of them are jewish
>>
>>9790738
um, no. humanity progresses because of great people like these who CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO—the only qualm i have is that they took these ideas from native tribes and black people
>>
>>9790722
>none of the are jewish
Chomsky's jewish. Ethnically. For some reason the atheist jew is the worst fucking jew.
And Singer is a fucking utilitarian.
>>
>>9790749
when did lit become so east to bait that it thinks people are stormfront
>>
>>9790759
>humanity progresses
That where you're wrong kid
>>
>>9790793
look around. people even twenty years ago didnt have facebook or twitter or podcasts or reddit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.