[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your opinions on cliff notes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What are your opinions on cliff notes?
>>
I use them professionally to prepare for lectures, but generally I think they're fucking retarded and gay.
>>
>>9790414
haha what a MORON

if there weren't so many jews and women in my way my story could sell for billions too
>>
>>9790595
I'm in a similar situation brother. Stay strong and praise trump
>>
>>9790595
>>9790598
not only is that racist, it's speciesist. if you could, and i doubt it's possible, face an opposing view, you should read peter singer. his arguments are so coherent and forceful, even more than daniel dennett, that i know you will be converted
>>
>>9790595
I wonder how sad your life has to be in order to adopt such views. I'm sorry you're hurting so much man. I wish I could say it gets better...
>>
>>9790613
are you saying jews are a different species?

that's not very PC anon. what would hillary think?
>>
>>9790625
Don't listen to this. Faked empathy is a propaganda technique and is basically just mockery in disguise.
>>
>>9790414
what is your opinion of wikipedia? same thing

there's levels to this shit. depends on what you need
>>
they are ok depending on what you are reading, it can definitely help seeing something you didn't catch while reading. however, be careful not to get addicted and read it before/after every single book, or you won't be able to think for yourself and create your own opinion/analysis of books. and I definitely recommend that, if you use tools such as cliffnotes, you re-read the book or specific parts, to try and see the analysis of the book made by cliffnotes, and see if you agree with it or not and why
>>
>>9790595
>>9790598
This has gone too far. Racist white people are ruining the world, we need to kill them all and the uncle toms too. SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE SHE WON. Fuck drumpf and fuck republitards. praise marx.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.