[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Camus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Le_Mythe_de_Sisyphe.jpg (26KB, 220x345px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Le_Mythe_de_Sisyphe.jpg
26KB, 220x345px
Thoughts on Camus?
>>
File: kke.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
kke.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>9788212
He's a swell guy.
>>
what a horrible way to start a thread. I understand you wanna have some kind of discussion, but this is terribly vague. What am I supposed to say? Would you go to /ck/ and say "thoughts on spoons?"
>>
>>9788212
Life is like totaly absurd and stuff
>>
>>9788217
HOW WILL FORKS EVER RECOVER?!!?!12121
>>
>>9788217
probably but the thing is that I´ve never read one of his books and I was wondering where should I start or if is not a good idea
>>
>>9788236
The Fall is pretty accessible.
>>
>>9788217

bugs.. easy on the carrots
>>
>>9788236
Well with this type of post you're only going to get replies like >>9788220
The essay you posted is a good place to start, but why not just start with his most famous one--the Stranger. It's only 200 pages soaking wet and easy to digest, and given that it's one of the most widely read books on this board you'll find no shortage of anons with whom you can discuss it.
>>
>>9788244
Thanks, I will start with The stranger then!
>>
File: Camus.png (215KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
Camus.png
215KB, 500x539px
Absolute favorite writer/thinker

The Stranger is a masterpiece.
>>
>>9788240
Lol

I just read the fall and i think it's the most complex of his novels. This dude has not read anything by him. He will probably not understand camus, think he is a pseud and drop him.
>>
>>9788217
are you to retarded to have one opinion on camus? you need a prompt there, brainlet?
>>
In the myth of sisyphus he use this one word, 'fellow-feeling', I like it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.