[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate My Attempt At Poetry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

TITLE: Hourglass Figure

My darling, my love, the light of my sky
Your body is shaped like an hourglass, I'm in love, I wanna die
I just don't get how you can look so good.
A pretty face is one thing, but this is sublime.
You just radiate femininity from every pore.
Your face is kinda ugly, but it doesn't even matter.
YOU ARE SHAPED LIKE A FUCKING HOURGLASS.
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL I WANT TO DIE.
God commits a crime when he creates women who aren't shaped like you.
I cry tears of pity every day for women who don't have an hourglass.
Your face is busted, your voice is nasally, you're really awkward and you're a feminist, but I'll still love you more than any girl without hourglass.
It's actually criminal what that shape does to me.
There should be a jail for women with perfect figures.
And I should be the one male inmate who fucks them all.
>>
This is actually pretty good. 10/10
>>
>>9787639

It's from the heart. I wrote it after a 20 hour marathon wank session. I was thinking about this chick I adored back in high school. Like the poem says, she was awkward as fuck, had a busted face, and a nasally voice. But I just fucking loved her because she had the perfect hourglass figure.

I also thought about this girl I dated while I was crushing on hourglass chick. This girl was way nicer to me, much more confident, had a prettier face, etc. But her figure just sucked compared to hourglass chick. She had the hourglass chick beat on every metric EXCEPT figure, but she still lost in my heart, because the hourglass is tops for women.
>>
should be titled "the desperate infatuation of a pussy-slave's first encounters with a butter face"
>>
>>9787632
I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to /lit/, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.
>>
>>9787632
This sucks. Keep trying though.
>>
>>9787685

I posted the pic because it's related to the poem, not because I wanna spam hot chick pics.

The poem is actually heartfelt believe it or not.

It's a meditation on how much I adore a beautiful figure on a woman, and my struggle with the fact that I'll just never like a woman the same way for her personality. It's about ultimately about how lust is really unfair and some people get showered with love just because of some biological fluke. Really, it's a statement of sympathy for those unfortunate women who LACK the hourglass, not praise for those who HAVE it.
>>
>>9787671
Wouldn't call the woman in OP's image a butterface. A harlot is what I'd call her.
>>
>>9787685
How do you convince someone to let you fuck her? I've been trying to ask them on dates, but maybe I'm doing this the wrong way.
>>
>>9787708
I wouldn't either, I didn't even open the picture I was commenting on the content of OP's poem. Yea Angelina Jolie isn't a butterface
>>
Is this bait?
>>
>>9787713
Have you tried being a genuinely fuckable person yourself?
>>
>>9787713
Idk, I don't have a girlfriend because I replaced human contact with literature and art
>>
>>9787706
>heartfelt
>good/valid poetry

Read some poetry before you try to write please.
>>
>>9787727
Yeah but maybe she had something better to do that night or if not the X factor is probably more interesting than me and other such thoughts.
>>
>>9787708

It's not dedicated to the woman in the image. The girl the poem is dedicated to is some short, awkward nerdy chick who is definitely not a model.

I forgot to mention one thing: she used to dress really badly too, baggy dirty clothes. So when I first saw her I was like "um why am I so attracted to this ugly chick who talks like a fucking crow and is really awkward?" Like the fact that she had an hourglass figure didn't consciously register as I was only getting hints of it through her baggy clothes.

Then one night at a party she got drunk and cried and the girls all started trying to comfort her. The thing they kept saying was, "you have a lovely hourglass figure." I overheard this, reflected for a bit, and realized "yes! this is why I get such a boner for her, she has an hourglass figure!" Later she started dressing better and wearing tighter clothes, and then the hourglass was obvious and well after that she had no trouble getting men.
>>
>>9787632
tl, dr: i want to touch your tiddies
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.