[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: feb15_g01_marquisdesade.jpg (172KB, 1072x800px) Image search: [Google]
feb15_g01_marquisdesade.jpg
172KB, 1072x800px
what does /lit/ think of him?
>>
>>9783143
de sade?
>>
A hack with a lot of pseudo itelectual fans that think there's somethig hidden in their shit stories
>>
File: retif-de-la-bretonne.jpg (365KB, 500x804px) Image search: [Google]
retif-de-la-bretonne.jpg
365KB, 500x804px
>>9783143
Retif de la Bretonne>>>>>Sade
>>
Very funny shitposter who took delight in taking enlightenment ideas to their logical extreme.

Good at triggering cunts like >>9783754
>>
>>9783777
Pseudo
>>
>>9783143
he was, monsieur, an aristocrat, who sat in his sell and from its window urged the rabble to rise up and rebel. it is even rumoured that the storming of the Bastille was carried out, to rescue de Sade, and thus democracy, modernity, republicanism, owes its true origin to de Sade.

correctly he rebirth of Christian cant, the rise of Christian tartuffery equal to no historical precedent, in the aftermath of the revolution, and its effect on the Republican Soul:

"Before ten years are out—utilizing the Christian religion, its superstitions, its prejudices—your priests, their pledges notwithstanding and though despoiled of their riches, are sure to reassert their empire over the souls they shall have undermined and captured; they shall restore the monarchy, because the power of kings has always reinforced that of the church; and your republican edifice, its foundations eaten away, shall collapse"
-de Sade
>>
File: pepner.png (58KB, 636x674px) Image search: [Google]
pepner.png
58KB, 636x674px
>>9783782
Not even trying to be 'itelectual' m8

Enjoy you're spooks.
>>
>>9783801
>Not even trying to be intellectual
I can see that through your comments
>>
>>9783811
You'll get over labelchasing one day lad
>>
I would fuck him but that's about it
>>
>>9783875
But not this day, neither tomorrow, neither this week, neither this month, neither this year...
>>
File: ugk.jpg (59KB, 747x306px) Image search: [Google]
ugk.jpg
59KB, 747x306px
>>9783897
Better sooner than later for your own good
>>
>>9783911
Who knows?
>>
Like the founder of transgression
>>
>>9783143
A strange character in my roster of personality types because he is unique in that he is someone who i would like to like, organized hits against the established order within the confines of wigs and people bowing and jails where they threw criminals and the mentally disturbed. He's somebody id like to like, but i don't, not at all he is so fucking bad. His prose is bad. His stories don't make any sense. A lot of flatulent petulant rhetorical rhetoric against, always against, churches, peoples, bodies, and our own when we give him too much of our time. There are some people who can sit there while a "friend" tries to make them sit there and watch a terrible movie and there are people who are nice enough to sit through it once and politely work around attending a "movie night" ever again. That friend is the Marquis de Sad writer of fiction, hate to break it to you, he sucks, hard.
>>
>>9784025
Me desu
>>
>>9783143
arguably the father of muh dik southern hip hop
>>
>>9784207
r u a rapper?
>>
>>9783143
probably the most hateful permanent adolescent to ever put pen to paper
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.