[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best translation of Don Quixote in English?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

And could somebody please provide me with an e-book version of the novel as I'm from a poor hellhole.
>>
https://youtu.be/6l9Fwg8MxX4
Lel, she looks like Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>9780957
Grossman's good. You can find it easily on libgen.
>>
>>9782274
But she's a female. I don't read anything written or translated by females.
>>
The whole book is online, here:

http://pinkmonkey.com/dl/library1/book0530.pdf

I have read the whole book, in spanish, and you will need to be accompanied with a dictionary. Is those kind of novels that are all significative, maybe you will need a guide to read it. I didnĀ“t like it that much, this kind of classics are able to read when you have years of literature experience. Think about it.
>>
>>9782348
Your English sucks a dick. Think about it.
>>
>>9780957
Don't listen to the memes, P&V is still the best and most accurate translation.
>>
>>9782445
U wat m9? Are you a janitor or somethin'? I believe I posted a pretty similar post not so long ago.
>>
>>9780957
Which hellhole? Trying to reconnect with the Spanish roots that have mostly been blended out of you?
>>
>>9782648
No, I'm a ruso.
>>
>>9782348
You sure are an idiot.

>>9780957
Don't you have libraries in Russia?
>>
>>9783054
We do but the Russian translation (there's only one) of the book is just egregious.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.