[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone be proud of reading a lot? You are supposed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1488316209642.jpg (109KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488316209642.jpg
109KB, 540x960px
How can anyone be proud of reading a lot? You are supposed to live!

Your brain is supposed to be bursting with ideas and action plans, you are supposed to express yourself creatively, write your own books, paint, make music. Not for others to see but to just let it out!

What kind of uninspired anal retentive mess do you have to be when you are in your 20s and you "read a lot"? Reading is not a virtue. It's a necessary evil.
>>
>>9780704
good threda
>>
Honestly I don't think everyone can derive much from creative expression. Peterson believes most people simply can't.
>>
>>9780726
Lemme correct that. Peterson believes most people don't feel the compulsion naturally and it's something that's actually very hard to work up in yourself.
>>
File: 1496478451381.jpg (60KB, 661x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496478451381.jpg
60KB, 661x720px
>>9780704

I actually read this in his nasally voice too; overbearing inflection and all.

I'd be even more proud to be able to regularly cop over 50k a month from gullible dopes on Patreon, alas...
>>
do you accuse me of pride, monsieur? ah, it is true, monsieur. i am grossly proud, and grossly fat. even now i am eating, gorging on delicious cakes made me by your mother, who puts each on my plate with a little tap of her finger, and then whispers in my ear three hieroglyphs that epitomise your profound actionist philosophy:

"Live. Laugh. Love"

i will not lie, monsieur. when she says these simple, but profound words to me, i quiver with shame, my stomach rolls forward, crushing my keyboard with its granite density, and heaving it back my lower vertebrae give way as i cry aloud in unbowed pride "I WILL NOT LIVE, I WILL NOT LAUGH, I WILL NOT LOVE"

disgusted, monsieur, by the social degeneracy of our age, by the races, monsieur, which i will tactfully call "the lower races" (i have been visiting a website you may know, /pol/ 4chan, and i have been learning, monsieur, shall we say... a lot.) sexily having their way with my daughters, of which i have none, but have a great intention of doing so, as there is a very lovely girl in my lectures at college, who i believe appreciates the $2 party top hat made of cardboard and fake felt i bought from a convenience store last year with my mother's credit card.

now, i have lost my train of thought, monsieur - you have put me on my ass! RIGHTLY SO, AH HA HA and i see mr jordan peterson do i, that marvellous canadian academic, whose youtube fame and patreon are the envy of even my $2 tophat - a man who, to put it bluntly, definitely embraces your philosophy monsieur, without reservation. for any man who has perused, or perhaps even read, the works of Freud, Jung, Nietzsche, Adolf Hitler, Ayn Rand, Charles Murray, Ann Coulter, Milo Yiannopoulos, Gorka, Tucker Carlson, and Alex Jones will know, this is but the foreplay to - the "necessary evil" - the creation of youtube content, great modern art, ebooks on Amazon plugged via Youtube and popularised through our Internet Software Platforms. monsieur, my anal retention has bound up in my grossly obese constitution, so much repressed creativity, ideas, actions and plans, that i am practically a walking Fat Man, ready to explode at any moment. step back, monsieur, in all directions i will Force Staff myself, blink daggering out, you see, auto-combusting the parts of my unrealised self that Jordan Peterson's youtube series have been quietly encouraging me to express, like a paternal, patreon-located wiseacre to socially retarded neckbeards like myself, who only dream of deviantart, tumblr, all of the beautiful SOCIAL DEGENERACY, monsieur, that you should be ashamed of.
>>
>>9780704
>supposed
What is this ideollogy?
>>
File: 1494220454791.jpg (92KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494220454791.jpg
92KB, 768x576px
>>9780736

>sexily having their way with my daughters, of which i have none, but have a great intention of doing so
kek.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.