[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Green Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Why is he hated so much here? Is anyone excited for the new book like me?
>>
>>9780547

I'm excited for it, anon.

People dislike him because he is open about the things that /lit/izens were taught by bullies they are supposed to be ashamed of, and as a result repressed.
>>
>>9780547
John Greene used !!!???!???!??!? in his book once.
You do not do that.
>>
I thought he stopped writing to focus on his being reddit: the person video career
>>
>>9780547
john green is gross
>>
>>9780547
c h e e r i o s
h
e
e
r
i
o
s
>>
>>9780565
It was stupid for sure but at least it made sense in what he was trying to do
>>
File: a2SO2j1.png (312KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
a2SO2j1.png
312KB, 500x430px
>>9780547
His books are really poorly written and he is an insufferable ultra-progressive shitlib.

But that's not what gets me about Green, what really annoys me is this fucking cheerios analogy. It annoys me because he gets his own analogy wrong. He reverses his own analogy; it should be the cereal = the woman and the eater = the man, yet he gets this the other way around and has the cereal be the man and the eater be the woman (he complains that women are held to a different standard concerning how many people they've slept with i.e. how many cereals they've eaten).

So instead his analogy should be something like: "imagine if I was looking for some cereal to eat, and then I see a bowl of cheerios that had already been chewed up and spat out 48 times before I got to it, would I really want to eat those cheerios?!".

He's the archetypal cuck, distilled down to the most basic elements. And somehow his brother is even worse.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.