[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be more articulate with thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How to be more articulate with thoughts?
>>
Read more
>>
>>9780230
Also be smarter, but who knows maybe reading more will suffice.
>>
Expand your vocabulary.

Once you learn a good amount of new words and commit them to memory to will be able to convey so much more in your writing or when you're discussing topics with people.

Also broaden your knowledge with a decent groundwork of philosophical study starting with Plato and some introductions to the main branches of philosophy. Once you do both, particularly vocabulary, you will sort of hit a critical mass where your thoughts just become so much easier to convey in writing and speech.
>>
Euclid's elements.
>>
>>9780230
Came here to post this. Secondarily: write more. Practice makes you better.
>>
>>9780230
do not read more just for the sake of reading more

read more in depth, slower, and think about what you read. and specially write as >>9780532 said, and not only write like a retard. go back to your writings and EDIT and detect where you were being a retard.

then write again, and edit again. afterwards you can read more.
>>
>>9780227
think more, better
>>
>>9780227
I like this meta post +1
>>
>>9780227
You need to report the thoughts. Of course, humans are apelike, so we copy things. Especially tools. So this >>9780230 is the pathway to avoid many pitfalls. Condensed and historical truths tend to defeat young minds and their sand castles. Not that they last long on their own, mind you.
>>
>>9780227
if you want to be articulate monsieur, you need two things: thoughts to articulate, and words to articulate them. once you have those two things, monsieur, you may become Elon Musk, and i will subscribe to your patreon account. Have sex
>>
>>9780230
Smonk Weed and read shitty fantasy novels
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.