[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What font do you use on your kindle /lit/? Also ereader general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1389282896946.jpg (1018KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1389282896946.jpg
1018KB, 1920x1080px
What font do you use on your kindle /lit/?

Also ereader general?
>>
comic sans, point 36
>>
mostly courier but courier italics sometimes when its titles, (but some other titles i just use courier bold)
>>
>>9779977
Anything other than Palatino is a literal crime against humanity punishable only by the death of the criminal's entire extended family.
>>
>>9779989
Your dick should be cut down the middle with a rusty knife if you don't use Baskerville.
>>
>>9780017
I'll cut my dick down the middle but only with the knife I use to slit your grandmother's throat
>>
>>9780028
Good luck digging up her corpse becuase guess what faggot, she used Palatino too. She got what was coming to her and so will you.
>>
>>9780048
>we will never return to the good old days of carpet bombing opendyslexic users blasting Fortunate Son from the air cav
>>
Cambria
>>
>>9779977
Bookerly
>>
the default font selection on the kindle is quite poor. who the fuck wants to read a book in helvetica or futura?
>>
>>9780302
That's why you have Baskerville and Palatino. What else would you want?
>>
>>9780326
Bembo, Sabon, Janson, Garamond, Galliard
that said, Palatino is easily the best available option and the only one I use
>>
>>9779977
WEBDINGS
>>
File: IMG_0284.jpg (42KB, 460x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0284.jpg
42KB, 460x343px
Fuck y'all with your shitty serif fonts.
>>
>>9780332
That's just choice for the sake of choice.
>>
>>9780347
it gets a bit boring reading hundreds of books with the same exact typesetting. i'd rather have any of those fonts in the place of useless ones like helvetica

>>9780338
serif is objectively superior for body text except sometimes on the web
>>
Caecilia Condensed; 2nd smallest font size, with the narrowest margins and narrowest spacing.
>>
Droid Serif or Roboto

Microsoft Yahei for dat dere Chinese text
>>
>>9779977
nice get

>Also ereader general
I have a question. When I convert my cbz files to mobi- there's always a white page between each page and I don't know how to get rid of it. It's really fucking annoying. Help?
>>
>>9779977
Question.
Why all the books are printed with the same font?
It's easier to read with that font? cheaper than make different ones?
>>
Georgia, size 13
>>
Anyone ever have problems finding good editions/translations on the kindle store?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.