[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think they read? Probably Joseph McElroy because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1499735368218.jpg (121KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1499735368218.jpg
121KB, 682x1023px
What do you think they read? Probably Joseph McElroy because they are so smart.
>>
I think their eyes are cosmetic only
>>
>>9777468
They've written several books. I'm actually borrowing one of them, even though I don't read French. Dieu et la science: Vers le métaréalisme
>>
>>9777471
Uhh I would probably delete that before you land yourself on a list you don't want to be on my man.
>>
I wanna put strands of his hair between both of my palms and rub them together to sprinkle some sweet sweet dandruff onto my plate of spaghetti right about now.
>>
Known plagiarists and mystificators.
>Anecdote:
Conservative catholic uncle says: "I'm reading this book anon, by two genius scientist brothers proving the existence of God, you should try it sometime."
Hadn't heard of the memetic bastard quadroons at the time (a few years back), and no handy photo on the back of the book that would have given me an inkling of its entertainment value.
Turns out they just made all that shit up and copied shit from other books.
>Joke's on him.
>>
>>9777492
Have you heard about their thesis trouble, the Bogdanoff Affair?
>>
>>9777506
yes, that's why I'm laughing now, not just because of their pure freak value,
>>
>>9777517

>Journals bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control French academia with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Understand what happened during the Big Bang

>They broke the Planck Scale
>>
aquinas' best student(s)
>>
Mein Kampf, of course
>>
Damn this meme was fun, I laughed harder than I ever did before
But now it has to die
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.