[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAKE UP LIT PLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: coast.jpg (591KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
coast.jpg
591KB, 1000x667px
Every second you spend on this fucked site can be spent devoted to reading or living.

Leaving you all to rot here. Goodbye 4chan. This is a waste of time.
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>9768854
Wait.

You can't leave without this (you).

DevilishGrin.jpg
>>
Why, when you all are my 24-7 entertainment? Never gets old.
>>
>>9768854
I don't think it's a waste of time. Don't know about you but shitting on /lit/ always makes me come up with all sorts of ideas I don't usually have being a loner living a monotonous life and all that, and I always make sure to save my thoughts onto notepad for later reflection. I for one am grateful to be here.
>>
>>9768854
So you're going to miss that one thread that, looking back on it years from now, you would realized changed your life.

You picked the wrong timeline, senpai. Who's rotting now?
>>
>>9768854
cya maul
>>
>>9768895
I can change my own life. You can get the 'small piece of advice' you are looking for in each thread in bountiful amounts elsewhere. Fuck off.

You're trapped in delusion.
>>
>>9768854
Everything is a waste of time you don't get more time from anything you do you tremendous retard
>>
>>9769143
There's levels to this

You are who you surround yourself with.
>>
But image boards are my only source of social interaction.
>>
>>9769059
You're never going to read that book that would have changed everything for you.

You'll never even learn that it exists.

While pressing on with the trainwreck that is now your life, and wondering where it all went wrong.
>>
>>9769326
how wrong you are kekekekekek:)

that's what you'd like to believe. whatever makes you feel better for being on this shit site
>>
>>9768854
I seriously disagree with this. This board is why I started reading philosophy. The important thing is to limit your time on the internet--not to reject the internet entirely--and to actually devote time to seriously reading.
>>
>>9769801
there are better things to do on the internet that engage in endless deja vu
>>
God bless you OP and good luck.
>>
What will I do without you OP?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.