[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for that final philosophy essay where everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1481264453897.jpg (524KB, 1774x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1481264453897.jpg
524KB, 1774x1602px
I'm looking for that final philosophy essay where everything makes sense afterwords. All the questions I had feel trivial and I no longer have any questions and can just go live my life content and philosophy becomes unimportant, something I'm not even interested anymore because it's solved

Anons... Will I ever find it? I fear not
>>
Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus
>>
You can never solve a problem that was formed around a lack of perspective. The only thing to do is to realize that the question cannot be answered but by further lack of perspective.
>>
File: Bloch-SermonOnTheMount.jpg (567KB, 1377x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Bloch-SermonOnTheMount.jpg
567KB, 1377x1545px
>>9766913
first post worst post

>>9766873
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sermon_on_the_Mount
>>
File: fundamental_eqns[1].gif (3KB, 337x170px) Image search: [Google]
fundamental_eqns[1].gif
3KB, 337x170px
I'm looking for that final math essay where everything makes sense afterwards. All the questions I had feel trivial and I no longer have any questions and can just go live my life content and math becomes unimportant, something I'm not even interested anymore because it's solved

Anons... Will I ever find it? I fear not
>>
Do u even second critique
>>
There is knowledge you can't glean by reading about it in books.

This is such an elementary and fundamental fact of life that (if I'm taking the tone of your post at face value and you believe you've made a serious effort at gaining wisdom through philosophy) I'm surprised you haven't come across it several times in your readings. You might have to seriously consider the possibility that you're a pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>9766873
Zweits Buch - Adolph Hitler

thank me later
>>
>>9766873
Le Mythe de Sisyphe
>>
>>9766873
Summa Theologica
>>
>>9766873
why would you wish this upon yourself. read nietzsche.
>>
Nietzsche, of course.
>>
File: OttoWeiningerspring1903.jpg (11KB, 220x258px) Image search: [Google]
OttoWeiningerspring1903.jpg
11KB, 220x258px
>>
File: HermesTrismegistus.jpg (57KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
HermesTrismegistus.jpg
57KB, 300x407px
>>9766873
The Secret Sermon on the Mount.

http://gnosis.org/library/hermes13.html
>>
>>9766873
You, me, and everyone else, OP.
>>
>>9766873
philosophy and the mirror of nature
>>
>>9766873

this will never happen

all great philosophers tackle specific groups of things because there is simply no way all of them could even hope to encompass everything
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>9766873
I've been waiting for you, anon.
>>
File: ernst fuchs.jpg (289KB, 1100x792px) Image search: [Google]
ernst fuchs.jpg
289KB, 1100x792px
>>9767478
>The way to do this is not taught, and it cannot be seen by the compounded element by means of which thou seest.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.