[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Postmodernism BTFO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: SCI0401.jpg (40KB, 902x1294px) Image search: [Google]
SCI0401.jpg
40KB, 902x1294px
Postmodernism BTFO!
>>
I like the title's brevity and curtness I'll give it a read
>>
>>9763631
Why are Frenchies so shit? We Americans might be philistines, but at least we didn't destroy Western culture.
>>
>>9763631
Why are nazis trying to overgeneralize everything that has to do with the left? We have used so much irony and obscurantism to shield ourselves from any criticism and now they think they can just expose us like that. You're wrong sweetie
>>
>>9763652
>sweetie
that's a sexist and patronizing you fucking bigot op could be a woman
>>
>>9763652

t. french faggot
>>
>>9763664
Sugar, sweetie is a non-binary term, try again.
>>
File: 3e2.jpg (15KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
3e2.jpg
15KB, 480x712px
>there are an infinite number of potential ways to interpret a piece of writing
Okay
>therefore there are a potentially infinite number of valid ways to interpret said writing
Well hold on just a minute bu-
>therefore the philosophical presuppositions that western society was founded upon (divinity of the individual, speech as the most critical tool for advancing society) are equally as valid as my post-scarcity utopia lifted out of the mind of a 6 year old
Im gonna need you to stop right the-
>AND the current value structure has a notorious reputation for causing a lot of unnecessary suffering, especially towards minorities, women, and non-homosexuals, so we should completely dismantle it [read: flip over all the cop cars and slaughter the """privileged""" classes] and replace it with my resentment-fueled post-scarcity neomarxist utopia while constantly vomiting up a stream of unintelligible word salad about the dialectic or some shit in order to distract the less informed from my destructive behavior
>>
>>9763709
Someone get this kulak outta here
>>
>>9763670
Bullshit you misogynist shitlord. That language is dmeaning as fuck and discourges woman from speaking. you're essentially apart of the problem

Even the national bar association recognized your garbage and banned it. Sexism and bigotry should be pointed out and stopped.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/10/lawyers-stop-saying-honey-sweetheart-court/88510246/
>>
>>9763716
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would steal all of a society's private property before starving them all to death
>>
>>9763631
>post-modernism is gibberish made up by blinkered intellectuals in order to avoid facing their own ignorance
>now let me explain quantum mechanics
lmfao if you have a side on this debate you are a moron
>>
>>9763631
Postmodernism BLOWN THE FUCK IN!
>>
>>9763724
You're a big petit bourgeois
>>
>>9763709
>philosophical presuppositions that western society was founded upon (divinity of the individual, speech as the most critical tool for advancing society)

Wut
>>
More like Sokal blew himself the fuck out

>all you're known for is a crappy hoax and remain a literally who in your own field
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.