[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should I start with this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: this guy.png (210KB, 381x313px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.png
210KB, 381x313px
Where should I start with this guy?
>>
Spread your thighs apart right now. Place your hand on your stomach and gently lift your shirt. Turn your hand over, and, starting at your belly button, run the tips of your fingernails gently down your abdomen. Slide your fingers under the waistband of your underpants. Keep going. Keep going. Do you feel a penis? If you do, take your hand out of your pants and go read some Ernst Mach. Burn any Murakami books in your residence. But if you feel nothing, then keep going. Fiddle with your pussy lips all day long. Crack open a nearby Murakami book (any will do - they're all the same) and finger yourself until you are raw and can't take it anymore. Read every word Murakami has ever written. Finger your gash until time itself comes to an end. You'll never accomplish anything. But at least you won't be bothering anyone.
>>
>>9758445
the garbage
>>
>>9758445
Literally any of his books because the large majority of them follow the same formula.
>>
Doesn't matter, all of his books are the same and they are all bad.
>>
I like Norwegian Wood and Kafka on the shore, they're comfy
>>
>>9758445
it's only murakami, chronologically should be fine.

>>9758552
i agree with this
>>
Why the hate? Is it because he's Japanese?
>>
>>9758552
It's strange how often Murakami fans use the word 'comfy' to describe his works.
>>
>>9758572
It's strange how often people get triggered by the word comfy.
>>
>>9758445
It's funny how he's still depicted as a white European.
>>
>>9758581
Wrong thread, meant to post this in the Shakespeare thread.
>>
>>9758588
close enough
>>
>>9758445
I am Japanese. I live in Japan.
You want start this writor?
In Japan he is no person.
No one likes him.
This is means you American are bad
for buy so many his books
>>
>>9758598
It is so easy to fake being Japanese.
>>
>>9758572
that's because that's the word that describe them
>>
>>9758632
don't be stupid
>>
>>9758787
don't be triggered
>>
>>9758798
the only one triggered by a 3 word suggestion is you.
>>
>>9758802
says the guy who just typed a bunch
>>
>>9758809
wasn't a bunch, not a guy.
>>
>>9758832
says the girl who
>>
>>9758603
I know, Murakami has been getting away with it for ages!
>>
>>9758970
Why do people say this? What is so non-Japanese about his writing? The fact that it is not cliche anime shit?
>>
Huh? (yakuza voice)
>>
>>9758461
Actually this
>>
>>9759346
How does that post make any sense? Women are smarter than men.
>>
>>9758970
Yes this it is true. Writor is very very bad
MISHIMA writor is better than stupidkami
Only mishima is true samurai
mishima bring glory for japanese people
Stupidkami bring shame on gloryous JAPAN
>>
>>9759459
Mishima is the WORST Tekken character.
>>
>>9759521

I like Mishima desu
>>
>>9758445
honestly they're all pretty much the same. i have a soft spot for the wind up bird chronicle tho.
>>9758570
people hate him for the same reason they hate dan brown, pop music, bud light, and, like, i don't know. honda civics? either they don't get that some people read purely for fun, or they do get it and find it genuinely repulsive. he writes fun, samey, kind of bland stories that would totally hold your attention if you're not much of a reader.

but he does bland comfortable stories so well that he's kind of a genius at it. are they objectively good books? shit no. but they hit their mark so well and so hard that it's borderline uncanny.

murakami is so perfectly, soothingly mediocre that he's actually kind of a genius at it.
>>
>>9759399
objectively false
>>
>>9760544
argument this
>>
the G R E E K S D E S U

But for real I started with Kafka on the Shore
>>
>>9760474
Hasn't Murakami won numerous awards for his writing? Calling him mediocre just seems like bitterness.
>>
>>9759627
The best is Lili. FACT.
>>
>>9761606
He's about to win the Nobel.
>>
>>9761930
And he's modest enough not to care about it. I think people hate him because he is too awesome.
>>
Is it true he has an oneesan fetish?
>>
Or is that just me?
>>
>>9758572
because it panders to their expectations, everytime someone praises a work for it, just swap "comfy" for "midcult" and you will get a fair assessment of said work.
>>
>>9758445
A Wild Sheep Chase and Dance Dance Dance.
>>
>>9763644
Or maybe you can stop being triggered by the word comfy.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.