[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you read it yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: WE.jpg (54KB, 331x499px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
54KB, 331x499px
One of the boldest voices of his generation, Joshua Cohen returns with Moving Kings, a powerful and provocative novel that interweaves, in profoundly intimate terms, the housing crisis in America’s poor black and Hispanic neighborhoods with the world's oldest conflict, in the Middle East.
>>
>>9757189
Sounds fucking terrible.
>>
>>9757227
don't be racist, anon. please.
>>
>>9757189
>Joshua Cohen - A novel
What did he mean by this
>>
>>9757297
prolly that it's a novel. why are people here so afraid of taking a step into a new generation of literature? Joshua Cohen would surely command your respect if you gave him the opportunity.
>>
I've read four new messages, a heaven of others, and the first hundred words of book of numbers. Cohen is almost a genius writer, but he seems convinced of his own genius anyway. That's not so bad, really, but it makes him get on my nerves sometimes because he doesn't always have a point to make.
>>
>>9757227

This
>>
>>9757227
>>9757364
>t. plebs who haven't read it
>>
>>9757189
Josh is a confirmed /lit/izen don't fall for his bullshit self promotion.
>>
>>9757314
>>9757373
>>9757354
fuck off josh
>>
fuck i still havent finished Witz and Book of Numbers is on the backlog

how does this guy WRITE a another probable masterpiece before i can even read his last one
>>
>>9757431
see>>9757425
>>
>>9757415
/thread

Suck a dick Josh you stupid kike faggot. I would honestly rather read tao or franzen.
>>
>>9757466
>I would honestly rather read tao or franzen.
he's a somewhat boring writer but that's just mean
>>
>>9757471
My man I know they suck but the corrections and bed are infinitely better than anything Josh has ever done.
>>
>>9757354
>the first hundred words of book of numbers
damn, i didn't even get that far. with the first line, "If you're reading this on a screen, fuck off," i dropped that shit immediately and refuse to believe any self-respecting man could release such a cringe-inducing first sentence. it is literally impossible to write a line like that and produce anything else of value
>>
>>9757554
Wow is Josh /reddits/ guy?
>>
>>9757554
the narrator is meant to be a dickhead though
>>
>>9757189
this board is a place for the discussion of literature -- please remove this thread
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.