[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could someone look so old, yet so badass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: guowairenwu-2013-07-17-22(1).jpg (122KB, 790x956px) Image search: [Google]
guowairenwu-2013-07-17-22(1).jpg
122KB, 790x956px
How could someone look so old, yet so badass?
>>
>>9754743
Depression
>>
David Fincher does this better. And I normally hate the Hitler youth haircut
>>
>>9754808
I had no idea who that was, and I looked him up and he looks like a plump 45 year old. I don't know why you're comparing the two.
>>
>>9754808
I tried to get a HJ cut but I described it wrong and they didn't properly shave the back of my head.
>>
>>9754820
I think he's talking about David Lynch, who does have some amazing hair
>>
File: IMG_0089.gif (47KB, 175x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.gif
47KB, 175x285px
>>9754743
the little shit was badass from the beginning desu.
>>
>As a child, he displayed symptoms of his gigantism very early, reaching a height of 191 cm (6 ft 3 in) and a weight of 94 kg (208 lb) by the age of 12.

Holy shit lol
>>
with a perfect hairline it's not hard to look good in old age

feelsbadman
>>
>>9754999
That's Andre the Giant. The next sentence is
>Playwright Samuel Beckett, a neighbor who later won the Nobel Prize for Literature, bought some land in 1953 near a hamlet around 60 km (40 mi) northeast of Paris
>>
>>9755045
This is neat. Continues:
>He built a cottage for himself with the help of André's father Boris Roussimoff. When Beckett found out that Roussimoff was having trouble getting his son to school, Beckett offered to drive André to school in his truck, as he did not fit on the bus. When André recounted the drives with Beckett, he revealed that they rarely talked about anything other than cricket.
>>
File: lynch panties.jpg (16KB, 450x321px) Image search: [Google]
lynch panties.jpg
16KB, 450x321px
>>9754808
>David Fincher
>>
I can't find Samuel Beckett's height. He looks kinda tall in pictures though.
>>
File: IMG_0092.jpg (85KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.jpg
85KB, 800x561px
>tfw beckett made doodles of Joyce
this guy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.