[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 187806.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
187806.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
What did they mean by this?
>>
They mean to save humanity.
>>
File: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (201KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg
201KB, 1024x768px
>>9754428
>>
>>9754433
Don't make jokes with the name of Christ. God loves you very much, kiddo.
>>
>>9754442
Its no joke
>>
>>9754425
What did (((they)))) mean by this indeed
>>
File: 1481573106681.jpg (521KB, 1362x779px) Image search: [Google]
1481573106681.jpg
521KB, 1362x779px
>>
It was the jews' beta version of communism and liberalism, universalist cuckery to weaken the goyim.
>>
>>9758141
Thanks bro I'm at work and I really needed this. Huge tits too fuck ya
>>
it gives us instructions,commandments and hope
>>
>>9758160
this
threadly reminder that christianity is the most successful jewish conspiracy ever perpetrated
>>
>>9758141
that almost looks like an ugly realdoll or something. the hair and the expression looks uncanny valley to me
>>
>>9758193
Probabaly years of molestation and trauma, she looks soulless. It's strange how telling eyes are.
>>
>>9758208
that's called eisegesis
>>
What are some good secondary texts for the bible?

I finally got around to starting to read the bible a few days ago. I've been watching Yale's free Introduction to the Old Testament lectures, and I have a New Oxford Annotated Bible for notes on what I'm reading, but I'd like some more material to get the most out of it that I can.
>>
>>9754442
>>
>>9758223
Woah getting a bit too defensive there. Does molestation really hit the spot?
>>
>>9758238
I have the Harper-Collins Study Bible (NRSV) and it includes an absolute ton of secondary/interpretive/critical/historical/linguistic information, both at the beginnings of books and as notes to specific passages. Great investment.
>>
>>9758249
Yeah the NOAB uses a similar format. I'm moreso just looking for some additional longer-form texts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.