[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Song of Ice and Fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (2KB, 59x90px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
2KB, 59x90px
I have dedicated months to A Song of Ice and Fire reading the incredibly long books, treading through some of the more tedious moments, and spending hours of my day reading the series. Did I seriously waste my time? George R. R Martin is an old fuck and he has two more books to write and he usually takes years. I fear that he will die and the series will never be finished. He also made it clear that he would not have someone else finish the series for him in fear of decline in quality. I feel like he will die and the fear has escalated so far that I haven't finished A Dance with Dragons.
>>
>>9754009
Actually OP, you wasted your time by reading young adult pseudoliterature. It has nothing to do with Martin's age.
>>
>>9754009
>I have dedicated months to A Song of Ice and Fire reading the incredibly long books
Does it actually take people that long to read this shit? Has the education system in the first world actually failed this substantially that people can't read simple genre fiction at a reasonable pace?
>>
>it's not the destination, but the journey blah blah blah

Even if he never finishes the series, there's tons of tons of other books to read. No reason to get hung up on one author. Stop complaining, and start enjoying new things.
>>
>>9754035
No, only when you're retarded and not used to reading is it difficult to read. I read all of them in under a month. Not to say they were good books but they're very light reading.
>>
>>9754009
A song of ants and termites
>>
>>9754009
Sunset found her squatting in the grass
>>
>>9754009
fat pink mast
>>
>>9754009

I hear ya OP, the writings shit i know, but its was a damn good story while it lasted. GRRM is a fraud failure fat faggott fuck who will never finish the series. accept it as i have on move on to all the beautiful literature the world has to offer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.