[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw moving and actually read so have a shit load of books to move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1365252950544.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1365252950544.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>tfw moving and actually read so have a shit load of books to move
>>
that's the main reason i feel guilty for hoarding books, it's a bitch to move them, if i can get house/condo money then i can just fill a room with a massive library without feeling guilty about it
>>
>>9753588
When I moved into my new apartment, I bought one of those big "hefty" brand storage tubs. It weighed a fuck-ton and I barely managed to lift it in the back of my Jeep. I don't even feel like I have a lot of books. It's mostly old paperback sword and Sorcery novels.
>>
>>9753652
One of my teachers said something to me when I was in third grade or something- it stuck with me because it seemed like such a paradox at the time:
"Paper is heavy"
>>
>>9753588
>not leaving most of your books over at your parents house and grabbing what you want whenever you go and visit them
>>
>>
>physical books
>2017

I'd have hundreds lying around if I actually wanted to store everything I've read, not worth it when what matters is the content.
>>
Tablet/Ereader/Aryan Eyesight Master Race!
>>
>>9754267

Having physical books all over the place is great because they can serve as a memory trigger and inspiration. You don't really get that visual background noise if they're all stored away in your bookz folder.
>>
>>9754110
degenerate
>>9754244
>>9754267
>>9754268
morons
>>
>>9754101
I heard that 1 ton of paper weighs the same as 1 ton of steel.
>>
File: blue_jay_5.jpg (31KB, 425x349px) Image search: [Google]
blue_jay_5.jpg
31KB, 425x349px
>>9755052
>reading on the carcasses of dead trees
>not reading on the carcasses of dead chinese child workers
swear to christ
>>
File: tumblr_ojufe7H5F91qz6z2wo1_500.gif (972KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojufe7H5F91qz6z2wo1_500.gif
972KB, 450x250px
>>9755370
>>
See? This is why you don't read.
>>
>>9753588
>2017, the year of our Lord
>he isn't a ecuck yet

wew, laddie
>>
>>9755479
What do you mean, 2017 is the year of our Lord?
What's so special about this year?
>>
>>9755479
>mfw a CME destroyes your tablet like a virtual library of Alexandria, while my physical library will be a sanctuary for knowledge for centuries
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.