[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe that this book is autistic enough to become /lit/core

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 18lsmjxkuhbfojpg.jpg (38KB, 320x435px) Image search: [Google]
18lsmjxkuhbfojpg.jpg
38KB, 320x435px
I believe that this book is autistic enough to become /lit/core
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 260x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 260x296px
>>9752442
A challenger approaches
>>
Out of my way faggots.
>>
File: 510uPDdE-xL.jpg (45KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
510uPDdE-xL.jpg
45KB, 500x368px
>>9752460
>>
>>9752442
but is it worth a damn? autism aside, is it worth a god damn? has it been properly edited at least?
>>
File: cast.gif (43KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
cast.gif
43KB, 320x286px
>>9753163
It's like a Jewish version of Recess
>>
>>9752442
It used to be
The Recognitions, The Corrections, and The Instructions used to be a /lit/ trilogy
>>
>>9753299
No that was never a /lit trilogy. The corrections is fucking shit. Nice try Jonathan
>>
>>9752465
I have no idea about this, but that is a welcoming and comfy looking cover.
>>
I saw that book in person, read the back. Sounds like a Jewish Infinite Jest.
>>
>tfw no Jelly Rothstein gf
>>
File: lt.jpg (27KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
lt.jpg
27KB, 540x342px
>>9752442
i know nothing about this book, but judging for the size and the name, i expect some sort of comical po-mo dystopia, characters with goofy names, irony, dark humor and a plot so wacky it would make Pynchon cry

american literature is a joke
>>
>>9753399
It's one of the longest books of all time.
>>
>>9753481
delet this
>>
>>9752442
Levin is a Jew name
>>
>>9755325
Leo Tolstoy's first name was Lev.
>>
speaking about long books. Can anyone remember the name of a really long series with the cover art being a sort of Saturnalian feast or party, it's like 6 or seven books. Cant fucking recall the name or author for the life or me.
>>
>disregard the blurb on the back comparing it to DFW
>he actually uses "and but then" in a sentence

I could cry
>>
>>9755325
your point
>>
>dude little kids making adult speeches lmao
>>
>>9752442
nah it's too jewish
>>
>>9756567
He signs his books like dfw. He crosses the printed name out and writes his own
>>
File: XEmo4.jpg (13KB, 534x432px) Image search: [Google]
XEmo4.jpg
13KB, 534x432px
>>9757145
>STEIN: Speaking of other writers, you've been compared to David Foster Wallace. What do you think of that comparison?

>LEVIN: It's hugely flattering. He's one of my favorite writers. But I don't think it's terribly accurate. Mostly that comparison is coming from the fact that I wrote a long book, and he wrote a long book, and there were schools in those books, or something, and a lot of characters. On a sentence level, I don't resemble him all that much. I think he was much smarter than I am.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.