[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become the highest grossing author?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 17123251389_bed3c3a1ba_b.jpg (304KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
17123251389_bed3c3a1ba_b.jpg
304KB, 1024x658px
What should I write to make millions?
>>
>>9751363
gay wizards + fast cars with a big moral at the end
>>
just write your own money
>>
Prepping the bull
>>
Shoumd contain some kind of magic and a menage a trois
>>
File: IMG_3036.jpg (60KB, 324x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3036.jpg
60KB, 324x499px
>>9751363
Something easy to read that will appeal to a high school English class is your best bet.
Essentially a textbook.
>>
>>9751363
Something touching that could be easily made into movie.
>>
>>9751363
Give it lots of shipping potential, so teenage girls will crawl all over it. But make sure it's not too obvious who will be paired with who.
Toss in some kind of surrealism and adventure.
Give it some grounds to be used as ammo by leftists. If you have things which the right will use as ammo then the neoliberal establishment will memory hole you.
Easy English, but not 6 year old tier. Try and target it to around 15 year old level reading comprehension. You'll also get the chance to be on school reading lists with this.
No descriptions of sex. If you give a brief mention to the fact that people 'made love' it's okay, but you shouldn't describe anything more than a few sentences of foreplay. If any actual sex happens you need to mention it, and then quickly switch to something else, and not drag on about it. Middle-class housewives will try to kill you if you describe sex in your book.

Bonus points for magic, vampires, time-travel, mythology, and that kind of shit. But the only essential is to have the main characters all be teenagers. It'll also help a lot if the book could be turned into a movie easily.
>>
>>9751466
>Middle-class housewives will try to kill you if you describe sex in your book

B-but 50 shades...?
>>
>>9751473
That's for them, not for their kids. As a traditionalist I can tell you personally that everyone who advocates decency in public likes freaky shit in their privacy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.