[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /excited/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: john-green-splash-1280x640.jpg (83KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
john-green-splash-1280x640.jpg
83KB, 1280x640px
I know /lit/ shits on him, but I have to say I'm genuinely interested in his new book
The title has got me intrigued, I think it won't be your typical John Green
>>
>>9750771
48 cheerios
>>
Damn. Nobody?
I wanted to speculate what the title is about
>>
>>9750771
Turtles hatch from eggs and have to crawl down the sand. All the way down, while seagulls try to kill them.
Turtles all the way down..

Really makes you think
>>
>>9750876
I am skeptical of your claim
Nowhere does it say seaturtles
Perhaps it is just about two young people being very slow
>>
>>9750860
It's some old psychology story about how the brain will find a way to prove anything you believe. Some old lady is in class and tells a professor that the earth sits on a turtle. Professor asks well what does that turtle sit on, and she says another turtle. Professor asks again and the lady says you don't get it, it's turtles all the way down
>>
I want to kill John Green
>>
>>9750860
The title is an expression about infinite regression
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_way_down
>>
>The story centers around 16 years-old Aza Holmes, a high school student living with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and her search for a fugitive billionaire. The only other details of the plot known to the public are that it will contain, either literally or figuratively, tuatara, Star Wars fanfiction, and an unexpected reunion.
Bummed about the star wars stuff but the tuatara could be good
>>
>>9750771
If anything, the title sounds 200% Green.
>>
File: 1492208610382.png (225KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1492208610382.png
225KB, 1000x1400px
>>9750911
>16 years-old
>Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
>star wars fanfiction
>>
>>9750771
Man. That is a really bad name for a book.
>>
>>9750898
I want to turtlure John Green
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.