[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw reading literature alone wont take you anywhere in life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 185x273px
tfw reading literature alone wont take you anywhere in life. stop wasting your time unless youre into being miserable. jump into the stem bandwagon while you still can!
>>
>>9749964

>recruiting fuckups and retards on 4chan
desperation.exe
>>
>Not doing both
Enjoy living an unfulfilled life, anon.
>>
Why can't I read and go into stem? I mean sure right now I'm 25 and work at Burger King but if I wanted to I could like enroll in classes at a community college.
>>
>>9749999
Shieeet negro
>>
>>9749964
>falling for the STEM meme

Damn...
>>
>>9749964

STEMfags are going to literally put themselves out of work when we get to the point of robots handling every physical job

at that point only the arts and theoretical STEM will be worthwhile to humans, and you probably didn't give a shit about theory since your only concern was making money
>>
>>9750033
>>9750038
What’s the most /lit/ career then? I’m thinking something physical (soldier, sailor) that leaves you time for reading and builds character.
>>
>>9749964
He's right you know. You can read all you fuckinbg want in your pastime
>>
>>9750057
the Kafka life: a part time low effort administrative job. So one has the time to read or write. Even better for many reasons, but definitely not time: professor.
>>
>>9749964
It's not an either-or proposition. Most scientists are familiar with the western canon
>>
>>9750038
What do you think STEM is? We build and then support and maintain the robots and machines that replace human jobs. Every other job that is at risk.

STEM is where all the job demand is so if you want a good job STEM is the easiest choice.
>>
Is it even as easy to find a STEM job as people make it out to be? Is what happened to law degrees/college in general going to happen to something like MechE?

Right now CompSci seems especially "hot", but how long until supply batches up with demand, or demand scales back, or all the jobs go abroad?

Something so difficult to master will have a good measure of intrinsic worth for as far ahead as I can see, but I wonder how stable it really is.
>>
>>9750038
>arts
>worthwhile to humans
Amazing joke anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.