[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wheres a good place to start with Mishima? I was thinking of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Wheres a good place to start with Mishima? I was thinking of Confessions of a Mask.
>>
File: Yukio_mishima.jpg (266KB, 1483x2205px) Image search: [Google]
Yukio_mishima.jpg
266KB, 1483x2205px
>>9749778
follow this
>>
>>9749801
Thank you, Senpai.
>>
>>9749801
>Sea of Fertility last

If anything you should start there
>>
That's a nice map the first poster slapped up, but I'd like to add in Marguerite Yourcenar's "Vision of the Void". Haven't read the English translation, but the original made a deep impression on me when I read it some years back, and I was reading Mishima at that time too. She was a damn fine writer herself, in passing.
>>
>>9749801
this is good, and actually how I started with Mishima before coming to /lit/
Although my actual first introduction was the film Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters which you could start with or end with, but should watch because it is quite good. Excellent even.
>>
File: 1499727391011.jpg (85KB, 560x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499727391011.jpg
85KB, 560x768px
I wonder where he got his inspiration from
>>
>>9749895
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>9749871
Op here. I saw this film a while ago. It is a great film.
>>
>>9749778
Why are his photos so fucking gay? How can I read his Sun and steel or whatever if he's a fag? Is he?
>>
>>9750320
it's not gay if you're not gay, it's just budsex.
>>
>>9749895
who is that
>>
>>9750352
>>
File: MishimaIsPureHeterosex.jpg (124KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
MishimaIsPureHeterosex.jpg
124KB, 600x904px
>>9750320
>Why are his photos so fucking gay?

Why do you think?
>>
Mishima is NOT gay and "sexuality" as the goyim understand it is a jewish plot
>>
>>9750352
>>9751082
Mishima's boipussy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.