[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Conversation where Ivan describes the different sufferings,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: deletetbk.jpg (303KB, 1400x2092px) Image search: [Google]
deletetbk.jpg
303KB, 1400x2092px
>Conversation where Ivan describes the different sufferings, esp. the girl in the shed

Wtf why am I crying?
>>
File: image.png (173KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173KB, 600x365px
>>9749711
Oh geez
>>
>>9749711

Ivan's an intellectual masochist.
>>
>>9749711
Because the suffering of innocent children is vile and disgusting. Also he describes it in vivid detail.
>>
>>9749711

Because the little girl in the shed is just a symbol. He's actually describing you.
>>
File: 1474759878146.jpg (335KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
1474759878146.jpg
335KB, 484x527px
>>9749826
>>9751161
>>9751169
i wasn't ready for this
>>
>>9749711
Which chapter was it? I want to reread it
>>
>>9751340
Book 5 chapter 4: rebellion
>>
>>9749711
Daily remainder Dostoyewsky was a closeted homosexual
>>
File: marry_crying_blood[2].jpg (10KB, 318x238px) Image search: [Google]
marry_crying_blood[2].jpg
10KB, 318x238px
>>9751169
Im a girl in a shed too ;_;
>>
>try to read TBK 3 times
>get 300-400 pages each time
>get bored of all the muh religion talk
I want to finish it but it's such a chore sometimes
>>
>>9751402

It doesn't get better. I finished it just so I could definitively say it is shit. It is shit. I hereby use my authority to allow you not to read it.

If you can believe it, it actually becomes MORE about boring melodrama later on. I was expecting barely disguised philosophical or societal discussion to at least read SOMETHING interesting but it's all boring as fuck melodrama
>>
>>9751944
t. brainlet
>>
>>9751944
If you finish this book and are not a christian you didnt get it and are too stupid.
>>
>>9749711

That one guy sicc his hounds on the little boy and made everyone watch. Even the boy's mother
>>
File: image.jpg (661KB, 1920x1683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
661KB, 1920x1683px
>>9752859
Pls stop
>>
>>9753209

Was Jesus a robot who tried to use his autism for good instead of evil?
>>
>>9753521
Jesus never existed.
>>
>>9751944
>If you can believe it, it actually becomes MORE about boring melodrama later on

Not really, the only boring melodrama is any chapter(s) where Alyosha thinks about romance and/or women. Those sections are intolerable.

I think the pace actually picks as the book progresses, as the army son (Dmitri?) goes to increasing lengths to get his father's money. His existential angst, societal disillusionment, and most importantly, his desire to have sex with that hot bitch girlfriend make him a very relateable, if volatile, kind of guy.

>>9751978

As somebody who post-unironically worships Satan, I think my interpretation of the religious themes is good enough to make money off of. The elder's lifestyle (e.g. his servants literally move him around) and the role of the church in that setting (consolidating awareness of the flesh consciousness) can be appreciated without knowledge of christian theology. as long as I can regurgitate what I learned to some poor schmuck, it doesn't matter if I understood it!
>>
>>9753581

It's universally accepted that there was a historical Jesus.
If anything my question is even more meaningful when considering Jesus from a historical rather than a theological perspective.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.