[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE OTHER PEOPLE EXIST BECAUSE I'VE HAD AN EFFECT ON THEM LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

DUDE OTHER PEOPLE EXIST BECAUSE I'VE HAD AN EFFECT ON THEM LMAO
>>
>>9747642
It's a really good sort of theme desu, and is prevelant throughout his works.

Also, on the topic of McElroy, there was a topic on Women and Men up a few days back I can't find, with regards to the new printing of the novel being a total scam? Can any illuminate? Dzanc fucking hacks? Is there any hope of affordable copies? What's the deal?
>>
>>9747654

>>9741842
>>9741962
don't be a fucking moron, this is a hoax. dzanc books on their own website has no information whatsoever regarding women and men, their twitter doesn't either, which displays all of their other publications, target and book depository have miraculously claimed there was no available copy upon july 11th, the isbn directs to the hardback edition, the fucking picture clearly says "rEprint" as in eprint, and there is on site a dzanc copy of preparations for search which has the same color scheme and could be easily edited. it's a god damn hoax.
>>
>>9747669
i pre-ordered on B&N, checked my bak statement yday after the allegations, and my card has never been charged soooo

whatever
>>
File: IMG_6700.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6700.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I'm a poor as hell alcoholic but I still purchased it. Worth every penny. Just wait for a decent deal to pop up on eBay / Amazon / whereeverthefuck
>>
>>9747791
what if you buy books on ebay/amazon and they just never show up and you get screwed?

can you apply to get your money back or whatever?
>>
>>9747816
It's incredibly easy to get refunds on eBay. I've bought many Easton Press books from there and have ended up getting many free books as a result of seller incompetence. For example, one lot I ordered for about $100 described all the books as being in very good condition. When I got them, one of them was severely damaged with crayon all over many of the pages. I contacted the seller and started a refund request, but he wasn't providing me with a new tracking number and postage, which the seller is supposed to do. After however long of him not doing this (I think it was 2 weeks), eBay simply refunded all my money and told me to keep the books.

Amazon refunds are easy, too. Sometimes they just tell you to hold onto the thing you bought and they refund you, but I think that might only happen if you buy from Amazon directly.
>>
>>9747669
hey, my post.
yeah, i got really disappointed by this hoax, or whatever the fuck happened. strange though. ah well, i'm patient, and from what i've read on the kindle version, the prose is disappointing as hell, short, clipped sentences, incredibly simple and regarding depthless events. i guess i got a favor for not having to buy this book and be disappointed by it.
>>
>>9747816
i bought a cd on ebay, it didnt play, i requested a refund, same day they gave me my money back and said i didnt have to ship it back
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.