[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some good "dude WEED" lit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (279KB, 937x918px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
279KB, 937x918px
What's some good "dude WEED" lit?
>>
>>9744253
Real men breed white children instead of engaging in degenerate behavoir, sweety
>>
"Dude lmao" is probably one of the worst memes of all time in the sense that it's so simple that it gets picked up by all these retards who don't know how to tell a good joke so they beat this one into the ground and since the mods don't punish for it they never get a good slap across the face that tells them to stop.
>>
File: drown.jpg (20KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
drown.jpg
20KB, 250x400px
>>9744253
story 3: Aurora
>>
Chronic City by Jonathan Lethem
>>
>>9744253

Its a harmless recreational activity. Considering the shit the average person deals with on a daily basis, almost as if the world at large were just trying to fuck with them, its perfectly reasonable for someone to light up. Before anyone says anything about it, you know.
>>
>>9744329
I've actually really been struggling with this. I've stopped smoking weed for about six months now, but noticed that I can't really seem to relax or enjoy my pastime because of it, though I'm also realizing there's a tonne of stuff I'm not dealing with and the way I coped was by smoking weed. Do people who have a stable family situation, a good job, friends, and a girlfriend feel the need to smoke weed? In that case it would be fine, but most people don't have that because it's fucking hard work, to which weed is antithetical.
>>
>>9744407
Ask you the important question: where you satisfied before smoking weed?
Chances are that you're just unatified with your life and you still have not rationalized it, and at the same mistake you're mistaking your weed smoking period as some sort of golden age in which you were happy and fulfilled. Too bad that you already know where drug abuse leads.
>>
>>9744715
When I smoked weed I was a different person, and now I'm fixing myself and becoming someone I like more. As a result I've noticed that I feel less inclined to toke up, unless I'm put into situations that remind me of the negative periods when I did smoke. I was just wondering if people still feel the need to smoke weed when everything is going pretty good for them. All of the people I know who smoke weed have some pretty heavy shit going on, and either can't or won't deal with it. Do you think people who are happy smoke weed? Or at least feel the need to?
>>
>>9744253
I read that story on the bus last week. Raymond Carver is really not very good desu.
>>
>>9744847

Yuropoor?
>>
>>9744856
American
>>
>>9744407
Just think of it in the context of replacing it with any other substance, alcohol, tobacco, coffee, whatever.
You should learn to cope without before you start to smoke again, or it'll remain a mask for your issues.
Just figure out how to build the coping skills you need to deal with whatever your facing.
>I just started googling "how do you deal with stress, how do you deal with anxiety, how do you stop worrying"
And it was helpful
>but I smoke weed because it's wonderful.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.