[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the writing career coming, /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 5968872.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5968872.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
How's the writing career coming, /lit/?
>>
45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy business man who fucks a ghost and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process.
>>
45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy business man who fucks a ghost and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process and posts on 4chan.
>>
45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy business man who fucks a ghost and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process, posts on 4chan and my diary.
>>
45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy business man who fucks a ghost and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process, posts on 4chan and my diary desu.
>>
45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy business man who fucks a ghost and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process, posts on 4chan and my diary about manlets.
>>
45 pages into my story about a wealthy ghost who fucks a businessman and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process.
>>
45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy manlet who fucks a family and destroys his ghost, and then his 4chan, in the process.
>>
45 pages into my story about a wealthy family who destroys a company and fucks a businessman, and then his ghost, in the process.
>>
>>9743642
45 pages in to my wealthy business novel about man who ghost fucks a family, and then destroys his company in the process and posts on 4chan
>>
>>9743645
I had an idea about a man who fucks a ghost too, fuck. Though it is a romance.
>>
File: 1495232635230.jpg (16KB, 213x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495232635230.jpg
16KB, 213x395px
>taking one joke and milking the fun outta it
Non ironically plebbit. lurk more every single nigger on this thread
>>
45 pages into my ghost about a ghost who fucks a ghost and destroys his ghost, and then his ghost, in the process.
>>
File: reddit-judge.png?w=738.png (44KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
reddit-judge.png?w=738.png
44KB, 738x415px
>>9743645
>>9743655
>>9743665
>>9743668
>>9743669
>>9743705
>>9743746
>>9743794
>>9743814
>>9743898
tOm CrUiSe ! ! 1 !! epic
WEN does THE narwhal BAAAAAAAAAACON :$$$$$$$$3

*raises paw*

le le

LE LE LE

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:3
>>
>>9743884
45 pages in to my novel about a pseudo-intellectual 4chan user who posts in threads about how superior he is and destroys his reputation, and then his self-respect, in the process.
>>
>>9743884
>>9743926
better go to the approved mormon thread
>>
Great! Just got paid to write this: https://wealthshop.ca/2017/06/23/weed-automation-and-the-new-creative-economy/
>>
>>9743642
About to finish first novel and show manuscript to wealthy Chicago billionaire in the industry who has emotional attachment to my personal story. I am fucking hyped, friend.
>>
>>9744332
Is it a story about a little fuckboy and his master?
>>
>>9744428
ahhh I was hoping I would be able to incite insecurity in some random anon with the same hopes and dreams with none of the connects. thank you
>>
>>9744436
'k.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.