[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a link to this on /lit/ recently and was intrigued, so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: ccrucover-e1430810405786.jpg (39KB, 333x493px) Image search: [Google]
ccrucover-e1430810405786.jpg
39KB, 333x493px
I found a link to this on /lit/ recently and was intrigued, so I just started reading it and what the fuck? Is it some kind of philosophy-based joke, or is it meant to be taken seriously and if so I have no real background in philosophy, what do I need to read beforehand?
>>
>>9740705
post link
>>
>>9740773
Sorry Anon I didn't save the link... If you really want I will try to reupload it from my kindle.
>>
>>9740773
Okay I uploaded it to a random site I found. It's in mobi format.
hotfile dot mobi slash f4w4z7n
>>
File: wtf.gif (2MB, 460x222px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
2MB, 460x222px
>>9740871
Thank you,
>Based on a skim on laptop, will (try to) read it on my ereader but:

Ccru has tried to connect and cross-intensify with peripheral cultural processes (dark-side digital audio, cyberpunk, Neolemurian sorcery, numbo-jumbo, Afro-futurism, Indo-futurism, Sino-futurism

>(neo)Lemurian
Maybe Plato and Atlantis
But seeing the rest it seems more of a collection not unlike (though because the layout more chaotic)The exegesis of Philip K Dick.

So an exegesis on these above mentions subject and how they (may) interrelate according to this enity Ccru.

I can safely say that nothing except texts of the same nature may prepare you for this.
>>
Its black magic
>>
File: 1493167596024.jpg (32KB, 766x413px) Image search: [Google]
1493167596024.jpg
32KB, 766x413px
>>9740951
SICK SHIT
>>
File: godsPeeHelpsMeThroughThis.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
godsPeeHelpsMeThroughThis.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>9740966
>>9740951
Yeah Ccru seems to be The Devil of the Apocalypse.
>>
Your uh not supposed to post about this book. We don't talk about it. Delete it off your computer. Pure information hazard.
>>
I have that on my kindle too. I read Nick Land and Reza Negarestani first though. It's hyperstition. Fiction that becomes real. Welcome to the matrix.
>>
>>9741799
Would you, like to, elaborate some more on hyperstition?
>or recommend something to read that explains it, not works with/from it.
>>
>>9742716
Its magic, I aint gotta explain shit
>>
>>9742824
I never said you had to, that was all in your mind.
>>
>>9742716
An example I saw:
>journalist criticizes Bush administration
>Bush aide tells him "we are an empire, we create realities, you people only study it"
So I guess it's when fictional stories (like maybe WMD's in Iraq) start influencing people and they start believing it's real and the fiction actually changes how people behave in reality (although in the WMD example most people now accept that it was a lie).

It makes me think of the Borges story, "Tlon" something, where a fictional country starts manifesting itself in reality in the form of artifacts and songs.
>>
>>9743858
Interesting.
Link for the story (wiki, not story itself) so anyone can look it up more easily:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tl%C3%B6n,_Uqbar,_Orbis_Tertius

Thank you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.