[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are hallucinations matter? Do hallucinations matter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Are hallucinations matter?

Do hallucinations matter?
>>
It's hard to say but I think it's probably worthwhile to distinguish between the experiences you get ingesting mescaline and those you get ingesting jimson weed or belladonna. The latter drugs produce (from what I've heard) a qualitatively distinct type of experience (or "hallucination"). Under mescaline, to the best of my knowledge, you always remain aware of the fact you are high. But jimson weed and other such delerients eliminate that last tenuous distinction, literally plunging you into a new reality. If you really believe your friend is in your room talking to you, that this situation is not the product of any drug, I think you have a proper hallucination. Drugs like mescaline are probably better described as inducing, except in certain peak experiences, pseudo-hallucinations. But the distinction might not hold if you consider the question of their ontology.
>>
1. Me feeling hallucinations matter is completely arbitrary (yet useful)
2. Me feeling hallucinations are changed by physical change in and out of your body is completely arbitrary (yet useful)

Hallucinations teach you that there is no right or wrong way to see the world

Only different persectives literally

To me all substances change how you perceive your experience

Ive done mescaline 2ce 25i 2ct2 2cb lsd (100-200 hits) (also liquid L mmm...) mushrooms dmt molly/x MCAT ketamine 3meo many more ama

I love psychedelics and how they change how i perceive my experience
>>
>>9740603
>Are hallucinations matter?

they originate in matter, as the body is material.

>Do hallucinations matter?

we can find subjective meaning in them that brings awareness to our perception of reality.
>>
There's no phenomonelogical insight into self and other that cannot be gleaned while sober. I say this as someone who has ingested DMT hundreds of times. Nevertheless, they can speed our apprenhension of certain processes.
>>
How should I dive into hallucinogens?
Lsd first and then psilocybin shrooms?
>>
>>9741665
Smoke weed. Decide if you like feeling altered. Consult your weed dealer about whether hey know where to find shrooms or acid. Acid on the streets can be pretty iffy tho. Your other alternative is to purchase it off the darknet. Or go to a rave and try not to look like a narc.
>>
>>9741672
I already smoke weed. I could have phrased my question better. How to I get into psychadelics. I have access to both lsd and mushrooms but I'm still a bit weary.
>>
COME ON BABY LIGHT MY FIREEEE
>>
>>9741665
Traditional route: weed >lsd or shrooms > mdma> dmt

Therapy route: shrooms >2cb >lsd >mescaline (high dose) (or peyote ayahuasca etc) >dmt (or ayahuasca)

[serious drug therapy: ibogaine]

I really want to get into psychedelics route: weed >lsd (then combine weed) >shrooms > ketamine or 3meo or your preferred disso (3meo is best) > 2cb with friends or lover >finish it off with rest of Shulgin Six

The whole mushrooms or acid first question doesnt really matter, i would say lsd but i prefer acid. Do both and listen to your intuition which one to do more of after you do both
>>
>>9741686
Oh well. It's some silly stuff. Makes you see cliche shit. Then you get tripped out on strange attractors.

http://psychedelic-information-theory.com/pdf/PIT-Print-Web.pdf
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.